• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers who moved out from our towns remember our birthday! V2

Buster Bunny

Bells
This is officially my birthday, so I'll give a hint:
If you moved a villager to another town and is your birthday, then visit that villager and talk with him/her for a surprise gift:

In spoiler for convenience!
0oqkqAz.jpg

MO1AeKS.jpg

JV1I2Iv.jpg

t3gebBz.jpg

cUXq8IY.jpg

4lBToBq.jpg

Ls71cJZ.jpg

I never knew this! It's adorable! I'll definitely have Mayor Athelwyn visit dear Mallary (in Goblin) on her birthday...which is also my birthday... :D

Edited to add: Happy birthday to you! I read your post too quickly, I guess, and missed the first sentence! :)

Last edited:
I never knew this! Awww that's so sweet!! Definitely have to try that with Wolfgang, Poppy, and Chief in my friend's town on my birthday!

By the way, Happy birthday! :D I hope you have the best day today!

Thank you for posting this and letting people know about it. I had absolutely no idea! That's awesome. Oh, and happy birthday to you! ^-^

First off, Happy Birthday! :)

I had no idea, thanks for sharing! its great how this game still manages to surprise, no matter how many hours you put into it.

Something which I forgot to add:
If you moved a player to another town and became a mayor, then you can get gifts from the villagers who stayed behind if you talk with them as well.

Back