Trading IGB for TBT Conversion Shop-FREE IGB with each purchase LIMITED TIME!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
Welcome to HM's IGB to TBT/BTB conversion shop.
This is a limited time offer!

I do conversions from 1 million IGB up to but not exceeding 20 million IGB.
As a bonus for ordering from here you will receive "up to" 5 million in FREE IGB when you purchase 3.5 million IGB. However, if you purchase anything below 3.5 milliion, you will get a cool 1 Million FREE.
The standard amount for a 10 million IGB is 50 TBT, for 5 million it is 25 TBT and for 20 million IGB it is 100 TBT. Other transactions can be negotiated.
Thank you for stopping by.
For best results please VM me with your order.

Last edited:
Just a little explanation on the free IGB. ANY amount purchased of 3.5 million or greater you will automatically receive an additional 5 million IGB for free. So if you purchase 3.5 in IGB your total amount you will receive will be 8.5 million for just 13 TBT. Any purchase lower then 3.5 million you will receive an additional 1 million for free.
Hope I have cleared this up. Basically you will be getting a LOT more IGB for a lot cheaper then most any other place. not all places but a lot!

Hello! Could I please purchase 3.5 million bells for 13 TBT? And will that total form to 8.5 million?

We can do the bell bag drop method :) You can visit my town. I'll add you and open my gates!

We can do the bell bag drop method :) You can visit my town. I'll add you and open my gates!

Ok on my way tyvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed for the night will be back tomorrow night sometime. All trades were successful and everyone was very nice and polite. Ty for making this easy on me!

Back