• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Arowana help

UnlikelyPenguin

I eat pinecones
Bells
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Hot Feather
Tasty Cake
Mint
White Cosmos
Yellow Candy
I am at my absolute boiling point. So I'm trying to find an arowana in my 2nd town at 11:00pm, but all I keep getting is soft shelled turtles and black bass. Catching the king salmon, coelacanth, and oarfish are 10 times easier. Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Last edited:
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. You're just having bad luck. Keep trying although I know it's tiring :)

You're not doing anything wrong, they're just rare. Would wearing a lucky item help at all? Maybe it's just a coincidence but once I found a 4 leafed clover and put it in my hair and afterwards I caught 2 stringfish in a row!

I thought arowana's shadow was bigger, but now I saw a guide and it said it was the same size, I fished it long ago so I don't really remember.

Last edited:
I usually catch arowanas around 7:00 pm-ish. They're the same size as black bass. If you were to clear the river of bass, an arowana would show up, eventually.

Last edited:
Back