Cycling Cyclevil is Cycling Again, limited time!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
So I have some decent original villagers in my town that I would like to sell for very modest prices. I don't know how prices now but I can say that nothing of the top their wold be over 50 TBT this includes their picture most will be well under that.

These are only for what I currently have in my town. Please do NOT request any other villager that is not listed. Prices are Negotiable!
Here is the list.
(Most if not all are 99.9%-100% original)

Kiki
Gruff
Pietro-Reserved.
Phoebe
Kody-Voided!
Freya-Reserved
Anka
Maelle
Drago
NEW-Octavian

If interested please post here or for best results please VM me but do NOT PM.

**URGENT UPDATE NOTE**
Please note if you reserve someone I will try my hardest to get that villager out first but if another villager pops up before them they will go ahead of your request. I do not use any cheat programs to save or backup. I just go either day by day or ever two days by time travel.
If you cancel your reserve there is a 5 TBT charge, non refundable.
This is the one sticking rule and can and will be enforced.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm terrified of clowns, which is why I'm interested in getting Pietro lol :) How does 20 tbt sound?

Last edited:
I'm terrified of clowns, which is why I'm interested in getting Pietro lol :) How does 20 tbt sound?

Sadly someone has already requested this freaky little clown, but if it falls through you will be next up for him. And yes I don't care for clowns either lol, that and octopuses lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want to note that I only have 8 villagers so getting anyone to move out quickly takes a little time. My son will be coming over either tomorrow (Sunday) or Tuesday which I then will be able to swap him out for one of the new villagers. He has a 3DSXL and it's easier to do it on his system then on either one of mine as I have two older systems so please have just a little bit of patience with me.

EDIT my bad I miscounted I have 9 not 8 sorry about that. I have turned down 4 move outs so as anyone knows cyclinbg can be a bit irksome and I don't use and programs to move things along. Just good old fashion cycling.

Last edited:
Still working Pietro, bugger is being hard, had Kiki and just about everyone else pingo but him lol.
On the plus side I now also have Acquired Octavian from the campsite. 100% original.

May I please have Freya?!
I have Freya ready to move, I xcan have her in boxes any time you like. Let me know when is good for you and how much you would like to pay. Also she comes with her pic! Will PM you as well!

Back