• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Personality Type?

Choose! Which is it?

• Total voters
Uchis are definitely the ones I feel I get along with the easiest.

Jocks... god, I wish I could just make my entire village jock-free...

1. cranky
2. normal
3. jock
4. snooty
5. peppy
6. smug
7. lazy
8. uchi

I like cranky villagers because of their sarcastic way, and If you get a little closer, you'll become very close friends with them, they always write cute letters and yeah. Normal have often just a cute layout or design and their interior design is often just so cute! I love Fauna, Flurry or Marina for example. Jock ones can get very flirty and besides their sporty conversations they can say very cute and funny things! I love the snooty design and just their way to speak is awesome! Peppys are OK. I don't like or dislike them but they're always talking about stars and fame and that stuff and I don't like that. Smugs are also OK. I dislike a lot of their design, but it's okay. I think some of them have the wrong personality but besides that they're really okay. Lazys just are boring. I had Stitches and a few weeks ago I just kicked him out of town bc he was so boring. They say some really really cute things but besides that they're just talking about food or sleep and if you have 3 lazys in town that's not funny/cute anymore. And I think uchis have a really bad design. I barely know a nice uchi villager.

1. Normal and Snooty - I just find them to be the most relatable villagers.
2. Lazy - I just love their dopey dialogue.
3. Smug - Again relatable and silly dialogue.
4. Uchi - I like their dialogue and the PWP's they suggest are probably the best.
5. Cranky - I like that they warm up to you after a while, but I rarely have them in my towns. I do now, but my other towns always lacked a cranky. Weird.
6. Jock - They talk about sports often and I'm not really a fan of those, when they mention sweat or muscles I click the B button so fast. Their dialogue can be cute and I like some of their PWP suggestions.

Crankies they act like grumpy old men who try to be cool. They just make me laugh the most and they seem to really care about the player asking abunch of dad type questions.

Normal villagers are my favorite.

If human characters have personalities, all three of my playable characters in StarFall would be that personality.

I love the normal villagers. They're so sweet and considerate, they always make me smile with how kind they are.

I really love lazy villagers too...relatable irl lol

I prefer smug, lazy, cranky, normal & uchi. I'll usually have multiples of one or the other.
I'm not a huge fan of jock, snooty & peppy, and usually just have one of each in my towns. I'd prefer to have none at all, but I want to unlock all the pwp's.

I voted uchi but I do also like normal, smug and cranky.
I don't like snooty and really don't like jocks, although Genji is an exception.

Back