Best Personality Type?

Choose! Which is it?

• Total voters
rip in peace Jocks. :(

Lazy seems to the most popular personality!

Normals always have been some of my favorites, they're just so sweet. I also loVe smug villagers, they tend to be a bit flirty and they're overall one of the easiest to get along with.

Snooties, Uchis, smugs, and lazies seem best.

Snooties are my #1 fav and majority in my town. I relate to them most and they are adorably sassy and very endearing.

Peppy will always be my favourite personality type, mainly because when I first got the game they were friendly to me from the beginning, which made me feel more compelled to play rather than the personality types who'd be rude to you within first introduction. Also my favourite villager is a peppy, which also explains why I like them so much. They're crazy, but in a good way and it makes for interesting conversation. I tend to never get bored when interacting with them.

b.u.m.p

Wow... Jocks aren't a fan favorite huh. :/

Last edited:
I don't really have a favorite personality type. All I care about is that my villagers are mostly nice, and that I like the way they look. If I like someone's personality more than their looks, that's ok. If I like their looks, but their personality sucks? Then I can't get rid of them fast enough. I have to deal with a lot of rude and mean people on an almost daily basis, so I like my villagers to be nice.

Uchi's win out for me because I get stung by bees often and I'm too cheap to get medicine haha. Flip side though I find I get a lot of motivation from my Jock villagers (that I seem to be a bizarre majority in my town).

I had such a hard time deciding between smug and cranky. I love them so much, both of them. ugh. i regret deciding at the moment, too. but, meh. xD;

party%2Beyes%2521.gif

b.u.m.p​

Crankies, by far. I like the way they warm up, too. At first I thought I just imagined that, until I read the profiles of the personality types. I also believe that their dialogue is way more diverse than others, and even after a year they are saying new things at times.

I'm fond of the jocks, and think they are amusing. I think they annoyed me at first, though.

Not fond at all of peppy and especially not smug. I don't know why, either, as someone else commented. Ugh. No smugs in my second town...at all!

1. Lazy
2. Normal
3. Peppy
4. Smug
5. Cranky
6. Uchi
7. Snooty
8. Jock

Keep it Up! Normal is currently a point away from being in a tie with Lazy.

I adore the Uchi villagers so glad acnl introduced them. A lot of my favorites are Uchi or smug (I personally think my fave Tabby would fit Uchi more than peppy) plus they give you medicine when your stung.

I adore the Uchi villagers so glad acnl introduced them. A lot of my favorites are Uchi or smug (I personally think my fave Tabby would fit Uchi more than peppy) plus they give you medicine when your stung.
Tabby does look more like a Uchi rather than a Peppy. :)
Uchi villagers offering medicine is a reason why I like them alot.

I love the cranky personality. I've never experienced one being rude, even though it's suppose to happen when you first meet. But, I visited them on their first moving day, so maybe that plays an affect? They're so gentle-men like!

I like Snooty because of their sass. Also because, the closer you get to a snooty, the less "snooty" she'll be, if that makes sense. I like that they open up more, and show their heart. Same goes for Cranky, they're like the male equivalent of Snooty.

Back