• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Personality Type?

Choose! Which is it?

• Total voters
Cranky and Uchi are my two favorite personality types. Uchi villagers are so sweet and cool at the same time and I love it so much. Crankies are adorable in theirs awkwardness and I adore how they react in conversations. It's hard choice but I think I'll go with Uchi.

I was sure normals would be number 1
Is this just ranking their personalities? Because if it's appearance, I don't understand how normal/peppy can loose

Lazy and normal. Lazies are the dopiest cuties ever and normals are so sweet~
Crankies aren't far behind.

I lvoe Normal!! They are always sweet and care about the players feelings. sometimes they are naive, which makes them even more loveable!!

My favorite is the lazy personality. They have an innocent viewpoint on life and they're so adorably hilarious, especially when they're talking to other villagers. <3

I'm biased, because Ed is my most favorite villager ever, but I chose smug. I just think they have the funniest lines and best PWP suggestions.

normal, peppy, and lazy villagers are my favorites. i voted for the normal personality, though.

Snooty's my fave. I get along best with them, probably because they remind me so much of me. haha.

Lazy is my favorite, but I also like jock villagers too.

I voted Normal, but for me its really a three-way tie between Normal, Cranky, and Jock. with the Lazies coming in second....

Back