• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Personality Type?

Choose! Which is it?

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
This is it.

Decided to create a poll...
Determining which personality type reigns all. :eek:

My personal favorite is Uchi. :)

I voted for smug villagers. They're really hilarious and sweet. There really isn't a smug villager that I outright hate tbh.

I love peppy's and lazy's the most <3 Peppy's are just so cute 110% of the time and make great friends, and lazy's talk about food most of the time which I can relate to :p

I'm not a fan of jock's...I don't know why I just don't like them that much.

My favorite is snooty. I find it hilarious talking to them especially when they appear cold then they gradually show their warmer side as your friendship with them becomes high. I also like talking with uchi villagers. They probably have the most varied dialogue out of all personalities.

Voted for smug but I also like lazy, normal and uchi. I'm indifferent to snooty and cranky and I dislike peppy and jock.

The lazy villages have always been my favourite, they're just so adorable and I love a lot of their designs.

Crankies! I love them, together with lazies. But I feel like lazies have a pretty repetitive dialogue, they'll just say the same thing over and over again with different foods. I think crankies ate a bit more diverse, and, most of all, have some personality.

I really love the lazies and my favourite villager in all my towns are always the lazies, but I find the Peppy and Jock personality super hilarious. I love talking to them because they say the most ridiculous things. I voted for Peppy though because my next favourite villager after Dizzy is probably Freckles the peppy duck.

I'm torn between Normal and Lazy ( I'm such a sucker for both ) But I'm gonna go with Lazy! Lazy villagers are the mirror image of me. Ha ha! Lazy villagers have always been my favorite since Wild World! Plus, all of the lazy villagers are really cute! Although I'm really wanting to go with Normal, Lazy is where it's at! Lol

love smugs but voted uchi ;w;

i feel like lazy villagers are too predictable w their speech, though its fun.

Edit: AAAAH NO I FORGOT ABOUT CRANKY theyre my fav; ;;; i shoudlve voted for them

Last edited:
I love lazy villagers, but I also really love uchi, snooty and cranky villagers oh and also smug.

I love the cranky villagers. They're so funny and I like how once you become friends with them, they warm up a lot.

Back