• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Personality Type?

Choose! Which is it?

• Total voters
My favorite are the cranky villagers. They are just so completely self-deprecating and caring. But I really love all the types. Each have their own very sweet quirks. I love how the snooty's enjoy secretly dressing down while home alone. The lazies love food and conversation. The uchi's are completely supportive in that tough, big sister way. The sweeties are gentle and kind. The jocks are filled with endlessly contagious enthusiasm. And finally the smug's are hopeless romantics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, I forgot the peppy villagers! They bring the wonderful insanity!

I couldn't decide between Cranky, Smug and Uchi honestly. I went with Uchi because Phoebe's my favorite villager.

I voted for smug, but I actually like jocks just as much as the other personalities. They are funny and motivating and I like their energetic vibe. For some reason it's the normals that I haven't really bonded as much with, even though they are the cutest and I relate to their tastes. Hm....

Uchi typed villagers are just really fun to talk to and you get to see some character development when befriending them ✝ <3

Lazy villagers are my favourite, but Uchi villagers are pretty dang cool too

I like jocks, peppys and uchis the best.

Jocks are really entartaining and funny, peppys are the light that always cheer you up when you're down, and uchis are the most badass.

Last edited:
Back