• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Massive Bamboo Giveaway! All are welcome to enter ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Apple
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Feedback
100% (280) +
Hello everyone, so for a long while now I have been stocking up on bamboo, and I decided, instead of selling bamboo, I can host massive giveaways whenever a holiday happens :]

So today is St.Patricks day, which means im gonna start my first giveaway! How much bamboo is the prize though... well... 100... full baskets of 9... thats right! All obtained in my bamboo farm town Shūkaku and harvested by Mayor Okami and then shipped over to my main town Foxton. But of course, I cant take all the credit, you see, this giveaway wouldn't be possible without the help of the user Sphynx, who had given me the first baskets I needed to start growing my town, so thank you Sphynx!

Now, how do you enter the giveaway and when do you claim the rewards? The answers are simple!

Simply post a random number between 1 and 1000 and I will use a random number generator to pick a number (I keep going until a number is hit), though to prevent this giveaway from having people with multiple entries, any account made after this post cannot enter, im sorry, but ive had people do this to me before so its one of the few rules I have.

So, when do you pick up the bamboo? On Sunday, this allows users to enter if they dont see this on the first day, so two days of entries and 1 grand day for the winner. :]

*Side note* I did time travel to obtain this bamboo, so if you are against this please do not attempt to ruin this for others. If any Admin wishes for me to remove this thread I shall, and if any admin would like verification of the legitimacy of this bamboo I will gladly go through the process when I am available.

When the giveaway is over I will post who won and pm the winner, if the winner does not respond by the end of monday I will repick a new winner.

Good luck everyone ^-^

Bump :3 Today is the last day to enter :3

The winner is PerfectPeaches!
2nd runner up ~ Agiledog
3rd runner up ~ Reyrey

If perfect peaches doesn't respond by the end of monday then I will pm Agiledog, if Agiledog doesn't respond by the end of tuesday the I will pm Reyrey, if nobody responds then I will keep going down the list XD If you dont get a pm on the days specified then the original winner has claimed the prize.

The next giveaway will start on the friday before easter and end on easter sunday :]

Well, good luck next time everyone! And happy late St.Patricks day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back