• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling SU Pearl Adoptables (2/4)

lazuli

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (20) +
U8vJb+

deviantART link

10USD via paypal only, please don't offer
points.gif
, tbt, characters, art, etc
pwease help

Last edited:
AAA powder almond pearl looks beautiful ;___; !!! i hope they go to the best of homes!

Coral Pearl is super cute but unfortunately I don't have real money to spend on art right now.

....10$ for that?
i highly suggest you lower it down by A LOT.

and to be entirely honest, what makes you believe adopting some fan art should be 10$ either. there are amazing artists on this forum who create literal masterpieces for 5$, custom made, not adopts.

these aren't even that hard to make, i just found a base model that you use. you literally just touch it up......

Last edited:
....10$ for that?
i highly suggest you lower it down by A LOT.
lol nope

and to be entirely honest, what makes you believe adopting some fan art should be 10$ either.
because i'm selling the design rather than the actual art, bases don't matter to people when they like the design or because they want to help artists they like

there are amazing artists on this forum who create literal masterpieces for 5$, custom made, not adopts.
not my fault everyone here offers squat and devalues those artists' hard work and effort

these aren't even that hard to make, i just found a base model that you use. you literally just touch it up......
i made a base for this batch because a lot/drawing for long periods of time will hurt my hand and then i won't be able to draw and i won't be able to do commissions and i won't be able to support myself financially in college
but if it really bothers you that much i'll be sure to give myself carpal by drawing everything freehand next time :lemon:

Back