Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
I've had the beige set for the longest time because it feels so warm and homey, but I decided to experiment with the white set which I wasn't a fan of before but I think it looks nice with this wallpaper.

Which looks better?

WVW69j_fiUEFzAc6SV

WVW69kKOBawrRDrnrm

Mixing both sets:

WVW69kKXevQ9TyRbgS

Last edited:
I prefer white as well. Also, I'd switch the retro fridge for a regular refrigerator since the green one looks out of place.

Last edited:
I really like them both. I might just switch between the two depending on the season.

Wow the white is lovely! I'm not keen on the plain ranch set but I might give this one a go in one of my rooms.

I'm not a fan of the default ranch color either, I like how the beige is like a more faded version of it though.

While it looks good in white, I still like the first one better (beige). I feel that the color goes well with almost everything including the refrigerator and the wall items plus it looks more unique than having it in all white.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does seem a little washed out. I wish the tabletop appliances like the microwave, toaster, coffeemaker could be customized to other colors to contrast all the white.

I like both of them. It just depends on what feel you're going for. The original setup you had with the beige has a more homey/zen feel to it. The white set with the pink wallpaper and birch flooring feels softer and lighter.

Idk...I generally like the color white better. However, for your kitchen, I think the beige looks better. It has more of a cozy home-like feeling to it. The white doesn't look bad either imo, so really it's up to your personal preference.

I like the beige because like you said it's warmer. And I think it would look fine with the wallpaper in the second photo as well.

I like both, but either way I think you need some splashes of other colours so it doesn't look too monotonous. For example, instead of using the same white ranch chair/sofa perhaps you can pick another furniture set to compliment it. I like the retro green fridge in both versions though... and I always love how you decorate your houses in your town!!! :)

edit. I just realised I also have white customised ranch in my mayor's kitchen. Instead of the modern kitchen sink I used the brown one and some classic furniture so it doesn't look so washed out. The white one is really nice but it tends to get overpoweringly white with the full set :'D

Last edited:
Thanks, guys :D I really appreciate all the feedback. I still really like both sets but I'm drawn more to the beige. To prevent a monotonous room for both sets I tried mixing the two and I kinda like how it turned out.

WVW69kKXevQ9TyRbgS

Last edited:
I usually prefer the beige but I think the white matches better with the flooring and the metal sink/corner bits there.

Back