Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
I'm making a dress and I'm kind of stuck on what to do with the skirt portion.

WVW69kKNrXYZpYimRX

How does this look?

Gorgeous! You are really talented! I love it the way it is, but if you wanted to add to the skirt, maybe make it look like a tulle skirt? If that's even possible- I know nothing about drawing with pixels .

It's sooo pretty! Maybe extend the white part to 3/4 down and make it have scalloped edges, and keep the black peeking out with maybe some sparkles or something so it isn't just solid black? :) Honestly though, I thought this was good enough to be the finished product ^_^

I think it's gorgeous XD
But I do have some recommendations
the top part, I think the dark bits are too concentrated
For the bottom, I think you could add some more shading/lighting/whatever

I think it's beautiful

Last edited:
Oh thank you three very much for your input (and for the little compliments as well) I'll tinker with it some more and test out all the things you suggested. Again, thank you :D I'm open to other suggestions too.

I think the dress is so gorgeous! When it comes to the skirt, I'm think a lace or ruffled skirt. Are you going to put some color in it or leave it monochrome?

I think the dress is so gorgeous! When it comes to the skirt, I'm think a lace or ruffled skirt. Are you going to put some color in it or leave it monochrome?

I actually originally was going to make it a colorful bejeweled dress, but that limited the amount of shading I could do. So I swapped the palette for monochrome. I may do ruffles in the skirt to go with the lace, I think that might go well with the rest of the dress :)

i think it's gorgeous. i personally really prefer if dresses have sleeves however it suits your design and it's better off without them.
like mega i think you could add a cute apron onto it.

Last edited:
tbh i think it's perfect already! i also prefer when dresses have sleeves, but whatever suits your design is what you should go with. maybe some dimension on the black skirt part?

You're all being very helpful! I'll try the apron next, that seems like it would look good on it as well :)

Looking at it again
I still think it's marvelous
But on the bottom, the white part looks like an extension to the top and I don't think it improves what ur going for

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/28/44/94/284494573b4bd3ed0aa5ff16a251006c.jpg

I really like this wedding dress and I think you should try the bottom
I like the ruffles XD

I would change the top layer to black, of course, cuz it's not like ur getting married lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG this bottom part is overwhelmingly beautiful as well XD
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/31/2d/13/312d1308f30461a45a286e7aabfaf63e.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe look it this one, it's a variation of your dress
But I think the bottom is kinda boring and I like ur top better
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b1/d2/29/b1d229a5611c57a1592f4cd5b7d089b1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

So yeah I recommend the bottoms of the first two dresses, they would look marvelous with your top

Last edited:
Whoa, great job on the pattern for the top part. I love all the detail. For the skirt, I dunno, maybe add some texture...like maybe ruffles or pleats?

WVW69kKp_nsCRL3CXW

I think I'm finally done! I thought one of the suggestions Xenon gave worked the best. So thanks very much, also to everyone that gave me input. You really helped me out :D

Back