• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

BACK AGAIN! Tour battles! BATTLE TONIGHT. 3/27 at 9 PM EST! 3 SLOTS OPEN

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
I've always loved having people over to my town to play some island tours. they're cooperative yet competitive and really give you an opportunity to get to know people. so, I've started a thread for when I'm going to be hosting these tour events.

THE NEXT EVENT IS: 3/27, 9 PM EASTERN TIME! (same as forum time) REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS BELOW:

1. <Near>
2. Free!
3. Free!

I'm always looking for people to play with, so if you want to add me as a best friend so we can play more often go right ahead! I would love that. if you're just in to hang out for a bit, I'm cool with that too. regardless, I'm hoping to have a good time with y'all! Thanks for reading!

-Sae ;)

P.S. I'm totally gonna win every single one
WVW69kKNFhwJLE6aNO.jpg

Last edited:
I've added you! Gonna open my gates and see if any of my friends want in :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I have other plans tonight. I'm sorry, I was just informed :/

I'd love to join next time too. Touring is a lot more fun with more people! :3

You're on! But if we'd have to tour, we could do it on my island, since I live in a different time zone.

I'm super competitive so this sounds like a great idea and EST is even better!
I'm going to try and nab a spot next time this rolls around.

The next event is today in about half an hour! Signups are open so if you're interested and available you know what to do! If we don't have three participants by then, the event will be pushed back an hour to provide a larger window for signing up.

Last edited:
Signups have been pushed back to 12:30! just ask for a slot if you're interested :D

hi id love to Join! I'll add your friend code now. :3

oh. my. gosh. I'm the actual worst.

It's my dad's birthday and I totally forgot. Family's going out so I'm going to have to shoot for some other time. I'm really sorry, guys. This is the second time in a row -_-

I'll add you all, if any of you are on tonight I might be around. I'll VM you, and I'm sorry.

I should be on tonight if you want to do tours. Just VM me~ :3 happy birthday to your dad!

I'm gonna have my gates open for a bit, not sure how long I'll be around. I'll be on tonight as well. turns out it was one of those "we're leaving right now gogogo" things when in reality my parents have a ton of stuff to do still :p

Back