BACK AGAIN! Tour battles! BATTLE TONIGHT. 3/27 at 9 PM EST! 3 SLOTS OPEN

our first event just ended! I had a ton of fun and made some new friends! SIGNUPS ARE OPEN FOR 3/20 AT 1:00 PM. spots are on a first come, first serve basis. between now and then I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight everyone :3

i'll join but i'm a bit of a night owl so i might not be up at 1 PM tbh lol. if i don't respond before then then go ahead and give my spot to someone else. don't wanna keep anyone waiting.

i'll join but i'm a bit of a night owl so i might not be up at 1 PM tbh lol. if i don't respond before then then go ahead and give my spot to someone else. don't wanna keep anyone waiting.
I'll add you! and yeah, I get you. just VM me if you're up haha

Hey, my island has a kitchen island if anyone is interested. We can do tours there.

Hey, my island has a kitchen island if anyone is interested. We can do tours there.

I'm adding my sister, so we have to go to mine :/ however, while I'm not personally interested, if someone else wants it we'll figure something out.
I'm opening my gate. my siblings are young so just be careful what you say haha

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving soon, but i should be back within an hour. Will you keep your gates open?

A late night event tonight! it's been difficult to do the signup and everything like I have been without my PC (i'm writing everything on my 3ds currently. so if you want me to add you, comment below and I'll add everyone and open my gates at 1. first three people to get there may participate. sorry, just doing all the signup work on my 3DS is a major hassle. I'll have my PC back wednesday night. see you tonight!

Back