• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Need help in making some Orphan Black inspired QR Codes For Clothes!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
images (11).jpg

So I am a hardcore fan of orphan black and would love to to do some collaboration work on making clothes for Sarah Manning, Krystal and possibly even Helena. Again it would be a collaboration. Anyone interested please drop me a line here, or on my wall. Thanks. I have looked for tutorial everywhere with no like!

Last edited:

So I am a hardcore fan of orphan black and would love to to do some collaboration work on making clothes for Sarah Manning, Krystal and possibly even Helena. Again it would be a collaboration. Anyone interested please drop me a line here, or on my wall. Thanks. I have looked for tutorial everywhere with no like!
Some help would be just wonderful. I know how to do basic design if that helps some. Its more about detailing really.

Back