• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop crezent shop ❀ DLCs, sanrios, hybrids ETC ^^

I think that they mean you are short a few bells (you only have 54, but your order was 60). :)

Oh! I've got 500 more sitting in my ABD haha. I don't usually have all my bells out~ Thanks for the clarification!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yikes, my post isn't showing up for me. Sorry if I double post! I took out some bells from my ABD though to show a visible 60 tbt :) I guess maybe the ABD has become less popular to use~

Pardon? 16 hybrids/clovers is 10 tbt? So then 32 is 20 tbt? 3 sets of 32 is 60 tbt? Where did I mess up? Sorry!

oh yea sorry >< there must be an error as idk why your tbt bells showed only 54 :// anyways... i will get on it tomorrow ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that they mean you are short a few bells (you only have 54, but your order was 60). :)

thank you for explaning <3

Last edited:
oh yea sorry >< there must be an error as idk why your tbt bells showed only 54 :// anyways... i will get on it tomorrow ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for explaning <3

No worries! It wasn't an error. You can store your tbt bells in the ABD on here (in the shop). That way you don't have to always have all your tbt showing. It wasn't your fault :)

Yikes, my post isn't showing up for me. Sorry if I double post! I took out some bells from my ABD though to show a visible 60 tbt :) I guess maybe the ABD has become less popular to use~

what abd are you talking about? xD theres a tbt abd??

Last edited:
16 red and yellow hybrid pansies
16 black roses
16 pink tulips
16 blue roses

Town: Rackcity
Mayor: Jeffrey
FC sidebar
Total: 40 tbt

Nvm I don't want anything

Last edited:
Back