Shop crezent shop ❀ DLCs, sanrios, hybrids ETC ^^

I think that they mean you are short a few bells (you only have 54, but your order was 60). :)

Oh! I've got 500 more sitting in my ABD haha. I don't usually have all my bells out~ Thanks for the clarification!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yikes, my post isn't showing up for me. Sorry if I double post! I took out some bells from my ABD though to show a visible 60 tbt :) I guess maybe the ABD has become less popular to use~

Pardon? 16 hybrids/clovers is 10 tbt? So then 32 is 20 tbt? 3 sets of 32 is 60 tbt? Where did I mess up? Sorry!

oh yea sorry >< there must be an error as idk why your tbt bells showed only 54 :// anyways... i will get on it tomorrow ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that they mean you are short a few bells (you only have 54, but your order was 60). :)

thank you for explaning <3

Last edited:
oh yea sorry >< there must be an error as idk why your tbt bells showed only 54 :// anyways... i will get on it tomorrow ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for explaning <3

No worries! It wasn't an error. You can store your tbt bells in the ABD on here (in the shop). That way you don't have to always have all your tbt showing. It wasn't your fault :)

Yikes, my post isn't showing up for me. Sorry if I double post! I took out some bells from my ABD though to show a visible 60 tbt :) I guess maybe the ABD has become less popular to use~

what abd are you talking about? xD theres a tbt abd??

Last edited:
16 red and yellow hybrid pansies
16 black roses
16 pink tulips
16 blue roses

Town: Rackcity
Mayor: Jeffrey
FC sidebar
Total: 40 tbt

Nvm I don't want anything

Last edited:
Back