what's your weird obsession?

Also CRT TVs xDDD

I'm the same way with old cars. I don't like new cars because they're so physically unappealing, but the ones at the car shows... those are the ones worth your money.
View attachment 196236

YESS I WANT AN OLD CAR SO BAD

- - - Post Merge - - -

They like old stuff, they just don't like that I don't like new stuff. Like I hate tablets, VR headsets, smart watches, smartphone apps (or just smartphones in general), drones, all of that. But they act like I'm stuck in the stone age or something lol

Oh god I hate those too.

atm certain music. wait that's not weird, oh well.

Last edited:
im obsessed with washing my face. i only do it once per day but i cant wait to do it before i go to bed. i dont know why, i have like 10 things i use on my face (not everyday, some once per week like masks, blackhead strips etc)

I'm obsessed with decluttering and room organization. I swear I have read every single article online.

SEVENTEEN. My friend and I are literally obsessed with them. I do like Kpop but I don't consider myself to be a huge fan like some people, however, since I came to uni, my friend just dragged me down the rabbit hole and we are just huge Seventeen nerds. I can't honestly tell you who my fave member (/bias) is because I could change my mind at least 10 times. I really do love them all (but maybe Wonwoo and Mingyu are my main favs). :') I guess it's a little weird to a lot of people I know irl (especially because they're like you can't understand them! I mean I'm studying Japanese, I know no Korean...) but maybe not so much on the internet...

I also have an obsession with candles. I just love collecting them and buying new ones. I have a thing for rose/peony scented candles especially. And also candle making is really fun. I can't use them in my uni flat because it'd set off the super sensitive smoke alarms and also it's a fire hazard but when I move out I am going to be burning candles all day everyday.

Green tea as well. Flavoured green teas. I just obsess over it. I genuinely think my blood is made of green tea I drink so much of it! The fruity teas are the best to be honest, they're so refreshing and they make me feel so relaxed.

And butterflies I guess? I just have a thing for them and I think they're super pretty. I love visiting butterfly gardens and insect taxidermy has always been so interesting to me despite the fact that I am afraid of most insects, EXCEPT butterflies. I'd love my own taxidermy butterfly one day just to frame or something. :')

Last edited:
Back