Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Yellow Pansy
Mother's Day Carnation
we all have one or two really weird things we love
mine is listening to people eat, i stg i'm constantly listening to asmr

i collect a lot of toys, dolls and other items like that. i think i was a little obsessed at one point

Team ASMR!! :D Only I prefer tapping and crinkles.~

I feel like I've mentioned this soooo often but I'm obsessed with The Suite Life series and I legit am always thinking of fanfiction ideas for it. I can't stop. Since it's a Disney Channel series, people usually look at me weird if I mention that it's my favourite sitcom of all time. xP Sorry not sorry.

I like collecting and reading old letters/postcards people from the past have sent each other. I have a whole box of written postcards I bought from thrift stores over the years. I also like buying secondhand books with notes or annotations in it. I get kinda sad when a book is specially signed to someone with a really sweet message but it just ends up in a thrift store (I have a real soft spot for letting go of books). I also get kinda obsessed with cursive handwriting. I like to try and copy/master interesting handwritings I come across... I'm a lil forger in the making.

Last edited:
Team ASMR!! :D Only I prefer tapping and crinkles.~

I feel like I've mentioned this soooo often but I'm obsessed with The Suite Life series and I legit am always thinking of fanfiction ideas for it. I can't stop. Since it's a Disney Channel series, people usually look at me weird if I mention that it's my favourite sitcom of all time. xP Sorry not sorry.

i love crinkles too aahh, and popping noises! crunching noises are the best tho
and i used to love that show! lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like collecting and reading old letters/postcards people from the past have sent each other. I have a whole box of written postcards I bought from thrift stores over the years. I also like buying secondhand books with notes or annotations in it. I get kinda sad when a book is specially signed to someone with a really sweet message but it just ends up in a thrift store (I have a real soft spot for letting go of books). I also get kinda obsessed with cursive handwriting. I like to try and copy/master interesting handwritings I come across... I'm a lil forger in the making.

that's so interesting! to me when i see things like that at thrift stores i kind of get sad, because they're people's memories and they just ended up there :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have about two porcelain dolls from when i was very small and the rest are plushies/teddies that are mostly animals.

i sort of collect stuffed animals, too, but i wouldn't call it an obsession :p
porcelain dolls creep me out so bad hahaha. my stepmom has a glass case of porcelain dolls in the hallway at her house and whenever i pass by it, i swear they're all staring at me!

I also love ASMR, not the chewing/mouth noises though. I prefer tapping noises and such.
I have a bunch of other weird obsessions as well, mostly about kids cartoons and stuff. And Hamilton of course.

I also love ASMR, not the chewing/mouth noises though. I prefer tapping noises and such.
I have a bunch of other weird obsessions as well, mostly about kids cartoons and stuff. And Hamilton of course.

what exactly is hamilton? i've heard so much about it, but i have no idea what it is lol

I tend to get super obsessed with pairings/characters on tv shows, like, REALLY invested. There's always that one pairing (and its characters) I'm obsessed with. Right now I'm really invested in Emma and Hook from Once Upon a Time, lol.
One could say I'm in love with fictional people's love. Does sound kinda weird but who cares, also I've made a bunch of amazing friends :D

I tend to get super obsessed with pairings/characters on tv shows, like, REALLY invested. There's always that one pairing (and its characters) I'm obsessed with. Right now I'm really invested in Emma and Hook from Once Upon a Time, lol.
One could say I'm in love with fictional people's love. Does sound kinda weird but who cares, also I've made a bunch of amazing friends :D

I feel you! I literally imagine these fictional characters as real can't not think about them! I think about them more than friends.

... I have no life. RIP.

I have an obsession with symmetry.. It makes landscaping my town especially hard because it's an OCD tendency of mine. I cannot do anything without symmetry.. For example, in my colouring book, there are two birds facing each other. I reallllly wanted to colour them two different colours, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Then I spent the entire time colouring this page trying to match each side. I would get angry and frustrated when I couldn't, since I'm not artistically skilled. In my town, I need each side of something to match. Meaning equal number of bushes, equal number of trees, etc. Obviously I can't because the land is not big enough to maintain symmetry for everything. So I always get stuck. It's just something that hinders my creativity :(

I'm a big fan of alternative reality games, avant-garde horror shorts, and experimental 3D works from the early 90s.

This is so cool. I always look for stuff like that when I'm at thrift stores!

- - - Post Merge - - -

we all have one or two really weird things we love
mine is listening to people eat, i stg i'm constantly listening to asmr

Omg listening to people eat is one of my biggest pet peeves lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

My own personal "obsession" is journaling. I love journaling so much, I love decorating them and writing in them and I take my bullet journal everywhere with me. I love the feel of the paper and how it looks when you've filled it all up. I also like to take little souvineers, like receipts or photos and put them in my journals if it was from a special day or something. Also, I know this pains some people but I've done some altered books before and those are pretty fun too. I might get back into those, I haven't done one in a long time.

i'm not sure how weird it is but i'm obsessed with murder and anything morbid really. i'll spend hours pouring over really gruesome cases and crime scene reports. i love watching interviews and court cases and documentaries and reading true crime. i don't get any weird pleasure out it, i just find it super fascinating

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooooooooo asmr that too lol, i don't feel like it actually works for me as in 'tingling sensation' but i find it relaxing all the same

pimple popping. both videos and irl (not other people's pimples tho, that's weird.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i get obsessed with video game characters because i have no life

I have an obsession with collecting limited edition steelbooks for video games D:

Back