Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Waffle fries

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Curly fries

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, waffle fries and curly fries are tied for me. There's just something about them, with their crispy, crunchy outer layer, but a smooth, soft inside, and the shapes of curly and waffle are just ;laldk;akdklhakljfl;jog
I'm craving them now?

Curly fries. With ranch. <3
Now I really want some. @____@

Ranch dressing is the best with curly fries and waffle fries! There's one place near me that has the BEST ranch ever; it's got a smokey, bacon flavor added to the ranch, but not like BBQ sauce smokiness. It's just a hint, just enough that it's perfect.

I really like curly fries, but I think it's just the seasoning. For some reason, they're the only fry that are regularly seasoned.

I probably would have voted shoestring if they were more regularly served with some Lawry's, haha ~

crispy/battered fries that KFC used to have, I get similar ones at Costco now

Waffle fries! Not enough places have them, and especially if you're loading a fry, waffles are the way to go! Perfectly crispy, lovely texture and everything!

dang i just remembered that my Mom used to make these fried potatoes, i guess you wouldnt call them french fries, but she would cut the potatoes into these small triangle wedges and add diced onion and fry them in a skillet until crispy, we always called them fried potatoes, those were awesome...

Back