• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Fries are the BEST Fries???

Your favorite fries?

• Normal fries

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Shoestring fries

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Waffle fries

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Curly fries

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, waffle fries and curly fries are tied for me. There's just something about them, with their crispy, crunchy outer layer, but a smooth, soft inside, and the shapes of curly and waffle are just ;laldk;akdklhakljfl;jog
I'm craving them now?

Curly fries. With ranch. <3
Now I really want some. @____@

Ranch dressing is the best with curly fries and waffle fries! There's one place near me that has the BEST ranch ever; it's got a smokey, bacon flavor added to the ranch, but not like BBQ sauce smokiness. It's just a hint, just enough that it's perfect.

I really like curly fries, but I think it's just the seasoning. For some reason, they're the only fry that are regularly seasoned.

I probably would have voted shoestring if they were more regularly served with some Lawry's, haha ~

I chose other because of smiley fries. The ones that look like smiley faces? Aww yeah, that's the stuff.

crispy/battered fries that KFC used to have, I get similar ones at Costco now

All fries are the best fries lol.
I love normal fries with gravy, or just poutine

Waffle fries! Not enough places have them, and especially if you're loading a fry, waffles are the way to go! Perfectly crispy, lovely texture and everything!

dang i just remembered that my Mom used to make these fried potatoes, i guess you wouldnt call them french fries, but she would cut the potatoes into these small triangle wedges and add diced onion and fry them in a skillet until crispy, we always called them fried potatoes, those were awesome...

Back