• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Fries are the BEST Fries???

Your favorite fries?

• Normal fries

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Shoestring fries

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Waffle fries

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Curly fries

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
I like shoestring fries, with steak fries a close second.

Can I also say chicken fries. They are chicken strips in the shape of fries.

Any fry as long as its soggy and mushy on the inside tbh

Tbh, it mostly depends on how they're cooked? Like.. I prefer fast food fries, homemade (deep-fried) fries, or certain types of fresh oven fries. They also have to be well-seasoned.

The only ones I don't really like are the big, chunky fries.

Curses, this thread is making me want to eat French Fries. :p

The shape of the fries don't matter tremendously as long as they are crispy and salty. They don't have to be perfectly crisp, but definitely salty or well seasoned.

Curses, this thread is making me want to eat French Fries. :p

Arrgh me too! haha

The shape of the fries don't matter tremendously as long as they are crispy and salty. They don't have to be perfectly crisp, but definitely salty or well seasoned.

Crispy is a huge definite with good fries. There's this commercial that grosses me out with it's floppy fries, yuuuck.

Oh I love sweet potato fries, but from the list my favourite is probably curly. When I was in Germany we often had fries sprinkled with paprika and oh man it made them like 200000x better.

I like all of the above, but I like waffle fries the best (I love getting those at Chick-Fil-A!).

Back