Villager Discussion: Tiffany the Snooty Rabbit

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Let's discuss Tiffany, the snooty rabbit:
FsktLHo.png

her design is great but her face ruins it for me. i don't like how they did her hair and lips, some of the fanart makes her look amazing and i probably would have had her in my town if she was prettier.

Last edited:
I really loved her so much. I had her in my town for years, but kicked her out when I started to go for an all call village.

If anyone ever made a Rocky Horror Show themed town, she'd be perfect! She looks really cool, I wouldn't have her in my town, though.

Last edited:
One of my favourite villagers, and probably my favourite snooty villager! Her design perfectly fits her snooty personality. She is one of the only few dream villagers that I got from the campsite. When I saw her at my campsite, I was so happy that I had enough space to invite her to my town.

I quite like her! The Audrey Hepburn reference is cool. I also have a strange fascination with Snooty villagers, haha. So, I would let her stay if she moved in for sure. If I had more space, I would probably pick up her amiibo card. She is on my short list of villager considerations. :)

If anyone ever made a Rocky Horror Show themed town, she'd be perfect! She looks really cool, I wouldn't have her in my town, though.

oh my goodness, that's so incredibly perfect.

She isn't my style of villager, but I could see how people would enjoy having her in their towns! She's really unique.

I really like Tiffany, she just so happens to share the name with a manager I didn't get along with.

And she'd be perfect for a Rocky Horror town, if anyone ever does that, I wanna see it :D

I love Tiffany. She is easily my favorite snooty villager. She and Cherry are my favorite female villagers.

I'm clearly a fan. She's very sophisticated and yet rockstar cool. She's super sweet and my #1 villager. Nothing about her is scandalous or raunchy. Her adorable catchphrase is "bunbun". Ridiculously adorable, right? She has makeup, fishnets, heavy-lidded eyes but it is superficial and vapid to stereotype her just because she is super feminine and stylish. She resembles Audrey Hepburn and embodies cosmopolitan life.

I didn't like her the first time I saw her but now that I'm seeing her again she's actually pretty cool!

Not sure if I'd want her in my town though.

Never had Tiffany before, but her looks does seem to fit her personality. I mean, look at that dark, red lipstick she's wearing! And those stockings(?), jeez, it's a very bold look don't you think? xD She seems like a pretty fun villager to have in your town, especially if you're making a bunny-themed town. I don't know if she's a popular villager or not, but I don't mind what 'tier' she's in. If I started a new game and she was one of the residents already, I wouldn't move her out. I'd definitely want her in my town xD

I love Tiffany! She's been in my village for a long time and I plan to keep her there. I love her alternate fashion vibe and that dark lipstick! It's super unique.

I love everything about her! I love her pretty lips and her eye make-up. And the fact that she has stockings and gloves. She's a total vamp and I want her to be my GF

Back