• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Send Your Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you! Is 60tbt too much? I'm not sure as I've only just joined this website. If it's just enough, let me know

Oh god i was meant to say ill take 25tbt for it :D ill be robbing you if you gave me 60 haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did you mean this for the cat ears?
http://moridb.com/items/hats/cat-cap

Yeah, that's what I meant for the cat ears. Let me know when the order is complete and I can come and pick them up! :)

Yeah, that's what I meant for the cat ears. Let me know when the order is complete and I can come and pick them up! :)

Oh good, i got them anyway :d so your order is all ready now :) ill add you fc and open my gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

<<<<< Oh and if you can add my fc in the sidebar :)

•Mayor Name: Rafael
• Town Name: Novaria
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
•What I Need: blue wetsuit; striped wetsuit; plum coat
• How Much I'm Willing to Spend:10 BTB enough?
• Delivery or pickup? : Either

Thanks!

Last edited:
May I have the following?:

cup of tea, creepy cauldron, ankha's picture, kitchen dishwasher, white festive tree, aroma pot, bread making set, flower display case, greenhouse box, hand bag, hanging chair, standing tv, shoe boxes

30tbt

•Mayor Name: Rafael
• Town Name: Novaria
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
•What I Need: blue wetsuit; striped wetsuit; plum coat
• How Much I'm Willing to Spend:10 BTB enough?
• Delivery or pickup? : Either

Thanks!

Accepted, Ill pm you when its ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the following?:

cup of tea, creepy cauldron, ankha's picture, kitchen dishwasher, white festive tree, aroma pot, bread making set, flower display case, greenhouse box, hand bag, hanging chair, standing tv, shoe boxes

30tbt

Accepted, Ill pm you when its ready :)

**Now Closed**
rainbow.gif Taking the rest of the night off. Ill complete orders that Iv already accepted rainbow.gif
If you wish to order your wishlist, leave a comment and ill get to work on it tomorrow
Thanks everyone for you orders!
tumblr_ol56z5Gkxn1tdzgtyo3_250.png

tumblr_inline_mg5ohjVYCV1qbnmhg.gif ** OPEN ** tumblr_inline_mg5ohjVYCV1qbnmhg.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Wishlist is in my signature :) I'm not good at prices so whatever you feel is fair!

Hi is 45/50 tbt okay? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/KOEe264ogs

30 tbt? ;; Let me know if it's too low!! Thanks <3

Accepted! 30 tbt is great thank you. Ill pm you when your order is ready to collect shooting rainbow.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/RzTURu9DWL

50 tbt?

Thank you :) all of these are RV items so if you can't get them all I understand

Accepted, but ill take 30 for them :) Its no problem! (I have some good friends with lots of Amiibo Cards too!) :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back