Selling Send Your Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n2pv8vQhwX1qbs47q.gif ***NOW CLOSED*** tumblr_inline_n2pv8vQhwX1qbs47q.gif
If you wish to order your wishlist, leave a comment and ill get to work on it tomorrow
Thanks everyone for you orders!
tumblr_ol56z5Gkxn1tdzgtyo3_250.png

Last edited:
So this isn't exactly a buy wishlist but a catalog one. I don't need any of the items here except to get closer to the next badge. Hope 2 tbt/item is ok, and I don't expect you to have all of it, but whatever you can come up with would be great
http://moridb.com/catalogs/NAkEPmIZyr

So this isn't exactly a buy wishlist but a catalog one. I don't need any of the items here except to get closer to the next badge. Hope 2 tbt/item is ok, and I don't expect you to have all of it, but whatever you can come up with would be great
http://moridb.com/catalogs/NAkEPmIZyr

Accepted :D Im a serious hoarder haha I will try my best!

Accepted :D Im a serious hoarder haha I will try my best!

I'm pretty much available all day, though if I read your profile correct I'm 7 hrs behind you. Or is Cornwall your town name and you're actually in the U.S. like me?

I'm pretty much available all day, though if I read your profile correct I'm 7 hrs behind you. Or is Cornwall your town name and you're actually in the U.S. like me?

Yeah Im Cornwall UK :) Im popping on and off all through out most days so im sure we will find a suited time! Your order is going well so far, working my way through it :D im going to try source some bronze trophys for you as i only have gold. There was something else.... but i cant quite remember what............... well the point being, i may be another day before i get all your stuff for you. , hope thats okay :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have 5 million bells for 25TBT?

Thank you!

Of course :D i can get them now for you if your free ?

Yeah Im Cornwall UK :) Im popping on and off all through out most days so im sure we will find a suited time! Your order is going well so far, working my way through it :D im going to try source some bronze trophys for you as i only have gold. There was something else.... but i cant quite remember what............... well the point being, i may be another day before i get all your stuff for you. , hope thats okay :D

I'm not in a big rush, just pm or vm me when you have something for me and we can work on scheduling from there

Hi, I sent you a PM. :)

````````````````````````````````````````````````
Very fast and wonderful, courteous service. Thanks bunches!

Last edited:
wishlist: moridb.com/catalogs/RwqhRtKAX5

- - - Post Merge - - -

running low on tbt so i can take items off

Accepted :) Ill do 25 tbt for all of them, or if you dont want to spend that much let me know which items you want... or which items to take off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I sent you a PM. :)

Thank you! Just got it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! 45 is just right thank you! Can I VM when I'm available?

Yes of course! Im GMT+0 timezone, Im pretty much available most of the day 11am up until midnight. So if you can find a time that suits you, let me know and Ill be on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back