• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Send Your Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind going to 25tbt? Just because its all only orderable through RV and DLC. I do try to be affordable as best i can x

25tbt is perfectly fine with me! thank you dear x
when they're all ordered/available, please send me a PM.

I'm looking for Celeste's bow and the Kiki and Lala Dress if that's possible!

Yes thats no problem! If you give me 10 mins to order from rvs we can trade straight away.
Whats your tbt offer please

- - - Post Merge - - -

25tbt is perfectly fine with me! thank you dear x
when they're all ordered/available, please send me a PM.

Of course! thank you for ordering with me :D

Last edited:
Yes thats no problem! If you give me 10 mins to order from rvs we can trade straight away.
Whats your tbt offer please

Wow thank you! I don't really know the going rate for TBT for these items so 50? If that's too low let me know!

Wow thank you! I don't really know the going rate for TBT for these items so 50? If that's too low let me know!

Oh bless thank you. I could never take that much from you :D They usually go for about 3/4tbt each i believe

How about 25 then? I've been looking for a while so I don't mind paying a little bit more :)

Your so generous thank you :) well ill say 8 tbt but you are free to pay what you want haha :D
well im pretty much ready with your items too so Ill add your fc and get the gates open. If you add my fc in the sidebar not the sig :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i need your fc first haha :D you can pm your fc if you want to keep it private

Your so generous thank you :) well ill say 8 tbt but you are free to pay what you want haha :D
well im pretty much ready with your items too so Ill add your fc and get the gates open. If you add my fc in the sidebar not the sig :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i need your fc first haha :D you can pm your fc if you want to keep it private

Ok my FC is 3840-7003-9777

tumblr_inline_n2pv8rSnsu1qbs47q.gif BUMP tumblr_inline_n2pv8rSnsu1qbs47q.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ndoq47fpXy1rujz3w.png BUMP tumblr_inline_ndoq47fpXy1rujz3w.png
*** Will Be Closed For The Weekend While I Get My Shop Set Up***
Still accepting orders, small catalog/RV items I can get you and delivered to you today
Large and un-orderables Delivery will be made on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back