• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Send Your Wishlists

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n2pv8vQhwX1qbs47q.gif ***NOW CLOSED*** tumblr_inline_n2pv8vQhwX1qbs47q.gif
If you wish to order your wishlist, leave a comment and ill get to work on it tomorrow
Thanks everyone for you orders!
tumblr_ol56z5Gkxn1tdzgtyo3_250.png

Last edited:
So this isn't exactly a buy wishlist but a catalog one. I don't need any of the items here except to get closer to the next badge. Hope 2 tbt/item is ok, and I don't expect you to have all of it, but whatever you can come up with would be great
http://moridb.com/catalogs/NAkEPmIZyr

So this isn't exactly a buy wishlist but a catalog one. I don't need any of the items here except to get closer to the next badge. Hope 2 tbt/item is ok, and I don't expect you to have all of it, but whatever you can come up with would be great
http://moridb.com/catalogs/NAkEPmIZyr

Accepted :D Im a serious hoarder haha I will try my best!

Accepted :D Im a serious hoarder haha I will try my best!

I'm pretty much available all day, though if I read your profile correct I'm 7 hrs behind you. Or is Cornwall your town name and you're actually in the U.S. like me?

I'm pretty much available all day, though if I read your profile correct I'm 7 hrs behind you. Or is Cornwall your town name and you're actually in the U.S. like me?

Yeah Im Cornwall UK :) Im popping on and off all through out most days so im sure we will find a suited time! Your order is going well so far, working my way through it :D im going to try source some bronze trophys for you as i only have gold. There was something else.... but i cant quite remember what............... well the point being, i may be another day before i get all your stuff for you. , hope thats okay :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have 5 million bells for 25TBT?

Thank you!

Of course :D i can get them now for you if your free ?

Yeah Im Cornwall UK :) Im popping on and off all through out most days so im sure we will find a suited time! Your order is going well so far, working my way through it :D im going to try source some bronze trophys for you as i only have gold. There was something else.... but i cant quite remember what............... well the point being, i may be another day before i get all your stuff for you. , hope thats okay :D

I'm not in a big rush, just pm or vm me when you have something for me and we can work on scheduling from there

Hi, I sent you a PM. :)

````````````````````````````````````````````````
Very fast and wonderful, courteous service. Thanks bunches!

Last edited:
Yes! 45 is just right thank you! Can I VM when I'm available?

wishlist: moridb.com/catalogs/RwqhRtKAX5

- - - Post Merge - - -

running low on tbt so i can take items off

Accepted :) Ill do 25 tbt for all of them, or if you dont want to spend that much let me know which items you want... or which items to take off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I sent you a PM. :)

Thank you! Just got it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! 45 is just right thank you! Can I VM when I'm available?

Yes of course! Im GMT+0 timezone, Im pretty much available most of the day 11am up until midnight. So if you can find a time that suits you, let me know and Ill be on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back