• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the unofficial-official ask bunny thread 🐰

imma doing a bump

also fixing this thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

imma doing a bump

also fixing this thread

o.o do you like anime? If so, what are your favorite shows c:

i guess you could say i do if pokemon counts

- - - bunny Merge - - -

Do you think you got what you want for Christmas?

eh i got a kitty push and pokemon moon so yea :D

- - - bunny Merge - - -

Your age?

srry i really dont like giving out any info like that but i guess i could this once

- - - bunny Merge - - -

What makes you really angry?

prob getting pushes around and yelled at?

Last edited:
Oh, sorry I didn't expect you to do it, if you aren't comfortable I would suggest to take it down... Also...same age (im a liar when it comes to ages as everyone else here is much older, I'm afraid nobody will exept me)

Oh, sorry I didn't expect you to do it, if you aren't comfortable I would suggest to take it down... Also...same age (im a liar when it comes to ages as everyone else here is much older, I'm afraid nobody will exept me)

FINNALY LOL

IKR😂😂

- - - Post Merge - - -

IKR����

- - - Post Merge - - -

IKR����

:)

Why do you like Chicken Smoothie? Genuinely curious as they remind me of when adoptables were still a fairly new thing and it makes me nostalgic to see sites like CS (as well as Toyhouse and dA's adoptable community) thriving.

:)

Why do you like Chicken Smoothie? Genuinely curious as they remind me of when adoptables were still a fairly new thing and it makes me nostalgic to see sites like CS (as well as Toyhouse and dA's adoptable community) thriving.

its mostly because of their oekaki (art program ) but i love the little adoptables they make too! and the community is really nice

what's your favorite warrior cat character and book?

BrightHeart is my favorite character, she was brave to stand up to the dogs with SwiftPaw (who got killed by the dogs)

my my favorite book was BlueStar's Prophecy because it was very interesting to see Bluestar's entire backstory

oh goodness Brightheart was so precious! i really wish Swiftpaw had lived, poor guy. Bluestar's my favorite leader so i'm glad to hear Bluestar's Prophecy was your favorite!

do you own any bunnies or cats in real life?

oh goodness Brightheart was so precious! i really wish Swiftpaw had lived, poor guy. Bluestar's my favorite leader so i'm glad to hear Bluestar's Prophecy was your favorite!

do you own any bunnies or cats in real life?

i used too, we had to find them new homes when we moved because my apartment isn't pet friendly, planning on getting a kitty when we move again. i like bunnies and all but they are too much work

awe that's unfortunate. i hope you're able to get a cat again some day! bunnies are really cute- i used to own a few, but i no longer do. they are a lot of work, but they're wonderful to have around!

what's your favorite pokemon (and typing)?

Back