New animal crossing game for the Nintendo switch?!

sierra

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8007-6994-2794
New Horizons Token
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Mint
Yo! I haven't been here is so long. Today while i was working, I was listening to animal crossing 5PM music and my heart ached </3 but in the good way. I came here to see if people still play and i was so happy to see you guys!

I did research on any upcoming animal crossing games since the switch came out and some dev's said it MIGHT come out within the first year of the nintendo switch debut! <3

I'm going to keep researching. Should we make this post like the master post of all new AC game related news? I'll come here and spill the tea if i find anything ;) ;) ;)

-S

Animal Crossing will be the ONLY reason I buy a switch. I love the series too much and I would've purchased a Wii and city folk if I had a job back then (My mum purchased wild world for my birthday eons ago ^-^)

Hearing the negative reviews for the switch, I think animal crossing is impossible to be bad, so I say bring it on devs!!!

I got me a switch even though I was super against it to begin with but i'm really looking forward to a new animal crossing game, I'm willing to wait for a super amazing game to come but until then again I just can't wait. There are not too many games in the line up that interest me so I hope i'm not left waiting for tooo long

The second the AC game for the switch is announced, I'm buying the switch. My partner and I seriously considered pre-ordering 2 for launch, but at $1,000aus plus accessories, we decided to wait. After the launch kerfuffles (namely for us, the wifi issues, since we have a very *connected* home), we decided to postpone until either the issues are satisfactorily resolved (no, turning off all our wifi devices or removing them from the loungeroom is not satisfactory in 2017), OR the new AC is announced.

For Animal Crossing alone will I put up with a subpar console.

Last edited:
Is there a link to this info? Google search didn't yield anything but speculation.
Although I will be really surprised if they don't bring AC to the Switch.

If that happens, I NEED the Switch. The only game I had for the 3DS for years was ACNL. I do want Breath of the Wild, but Animal Crossing would send me over the edge and make me get it.

Animal Crossing will be the ONLY reason I buy a switch. I love the series too much and I would've purchased a Wii and city folk if I had a job back then (My mum purchased wild world for my birthday eons ago ^-^)

Hearing the negative reviews for the switch, I think animal crossing is impossible to be bad, so I say bring it on devs!!!

I'm with you. I don't really want the Switch because I have no other games I'm interested in, but I would definitely get it for a new AC game.

Hearing the negative reviews for the switch, I think animal crossing is impossible to be bad

I'm confused by that statement. Just because the console got negative views means that the game will not be bad at all? Umm... logic?

Anyways, I kinda hope they do make an AC game for the Switch. It'd be the only reason why I'd buy a Switch, alongside Super Mario Odyssey (if that turns out to be good). At this point, it would be weird if they released the next game on the 3DS since Nintendo are trying to sell the Switch.

I'm confused by that statement. Just because the console got negative views means that the game will not be bad at all? Umm... logic?

Anyways, I kinda hope they do make an AC game for the Switch. It'd be the only reason why I'd buy a Switch, alongside Super Mario Odyssey (if that turns out to be good). At this point, it would be weird if they released the next game on the 3DS since Nintendo are trying to sell the Switch.

I'm confused by that too, haha. The negative reviews that the Switch is getting basically confirms that buying one would be a huge waste of money and that's why I hope that the new Animal Crossing game for the Switch is one that I can miss out on.

I'd probably only get a switch for Animal Crossing, but I hope it doesn't happen for a few years. I'm really enjoying ACNL and most likely everyone will move to the new game when it's released so it won't have a community anymore. There are a few other games I'd like to play for the switch though.

I am super disappointed by the less than stellar reviews thus far. Come on, Nintendo. I was hoping that they would knock it out of the park this time. :/

I am planning on buying the Switch regardless, just waiting for all of the launch madness to die down a bit. And, of course, being able to set the money aside. Ah, the life of a poor grad student. :p

I am super disappointed by the less than stellar reviews thus far. Come on, Nintendo. I was hoping that they would knock it out of the park this time. :/

I am planning on buying the Switch regardless, just waiting for all of the launch madness to die down a bit. And, of course, being able to set the money aside. Ah, the life of a poor grad student. :p

You're 100% correct. You'd figure that Nintendo would learn from the Wii U but noooope. They haven't figured it out still and if the switch fails, it could really hurt Nintendo.

You're 100% correct. You'd figure that Nintendo would learn from the Wii U but noooope. They haven't figured it out still and if the switch fails, it could really hurt Nintendo.

Agreed! I personally really like the Wii U, but it is very niche in its appeal. I understand why it hasn't done terribly well. I am really hoping that they find their way soon and can turn things around.

AC has to come to the Switch. It's one of the most demanded games this year, and Nintendo knows that. There's no way it won't come to the Switch. The AC crew has plenty of time to work on a new AC game now that they've finished Splatoon 2. So hopefully, we'll hear something soon at E3 this year. :)

Isn't anyone else scared about a new game?
We'll all abandon our new leaf towns

And I know many people like the amiiibo
but what if the next game is more dependant on amiibo?
isn't that upsetting for anyone?

I heard something about an AC for mobiles, but I'm really hoping the next AC will be for switch.

Back