Do you like having your picture taken?

I prefer pictures I take myself. Every picture someone takes of me just makes me look so bad.

noo I like taking selfies because of the angle :'D I don't think I'm very photogenic in candid shots even though I'm fairly confident in my appearance.

God no! To the point the best pictures taken of me are from when I was a child I'd say there's only a handful of pictures of me in my twenties☺

ugh i HATE when people take pictures of me. especially when they post it on facebook or something and i look like hot garbage =.=
whenever i see pictures of myself i want to lock myself away forever lmao, but i like how i look in the mirror most of the time. i much prefer to take pictures of myself

I don't really take selfies that include my face. Most pics with my face visible are group shots from nights out. I crop tagged photos for profile pictures. I'm very bad at picking good pictures of myself, so I let others do it, basically.

I don't hate it like I don't look great in most pictures but it's whatever I still like having them for memories

And I don't really take pictures of myself often at all

I usually say **** it and pose anyway. Pictures are a great way to capture the moment especially when you look at them years later!

Last edited:
I prefer selfies over letting others take my picture 'cause they don't know how to capture my angles.

Pretty much this. Though I haven't been taking many pictures at all, lately.

nope i like controlling my own angles because i'm pretty much a catfish

Nope, I'll have a seizure.

Yet your signature GIF is fine?

EDIT: Granted, it's not the same. By the way, anyone who uses the flash in most situations is an utter idiot. Without a professional flash, you won't get a great picture and people using it to take pictures of fireworks etc. boggles the mind.

the camera always makes me look terrible. It's weird because when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look so bad. I'm not the best looking out there by any means, but just compared to how I see myself in the mirror and how the camera picks me up it is just so different. I don't know what is happening, but whenever pictures are taken of me my face just looks extremely stretched out and different in a bad way.

Take a photo of yourself. Mirror it (flip horizontally). Now you'll look more like you do in the mirror. And it'll probably freak everyone else out. Oh well.

Last edited:
I hate having my picture taken. I think I look all cutie and **** but once I look at the photo I just look like a potato. When I'm taking selfies at least I can edit it control the angles so I look better.

I always look way different in photos because I'm normally forced to smile which makes me look like I'm trying to crunch my face up...

If someone ninjas a photo without me knowing I look way better ^-^

I can relate to this. Sneaky photos turn out the best. That being said, if I spot someone pointing a camera in my direction, there'll be hell to pay.

it used to bother me a lot, but now it doesn't really because even if it's a bad photo, it's a moment that existed and happened when i was alive so why should i care what i looked like

No I do not, unless it's a selfie where I can see how I'm looking in the camera before they take the picture. I look like a blobfish 90% of the time when someone else takes a photo of me.

Back