• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like having your picture taken?

I prefer pictures I take myself. Every picture someone takes of me just makes me look so bad.

noo I like taking selfies because of the angle :'D I don't think I'm very photogenic in candid shots even though I'm fairly confident in my appearance.

Nah, at least not when I'm sober. Drunk me would probably beg to differ though

God no! To the point the best pictures taken of me are from when I was a child I'd say there's only a handful of pictures of me in my twenties☺

ugh i HATE when people take pictures of me. especially when they post it on facebook or something and i look like hot garbage =.=
whenever i see pictures of myself i want to lock myself away forever lmao, but i like how i look in the mirror most of the time. i much prefer to take pictures of myself

I don't really take selfies that include my face. Most pics with my face visible are group shots from nights out. I crop tagged photos for profile pictures. I'm very bad at picking good pictures of myself, so I let others do it, basically.

I don't hate it like I don't look great in most pictures but it's whatever I still like having them for memories

And I don't really take pictures of myself often at all

I usually say **** it and pose anyway. Pictures are a great way to capture the moment especially when you look at them years later!

Last edited:
I prefer selfies over letting others take my picture 'cause they don't know how to capture my angles.

Pretty much this. Though I haven't been taking many pictures at all, lately.

nope i like controlling my own angles because i'm pretty much a catfish

Nope, I'll have a seizure.

Yet your signature GIF is fine?

EDIT: Granted, it's not the same. By the way, anyone who uses the flash in most situations is an utter idiot. Without a professional flash, you won't get a great picture and people using it to take pictures of fireworks etc. boggles the mind.

the camera always makes me look terrible. It's weird because when I look in the mirror, I don't think I look so bad. I'm not the best looking out there by any means, but just compared to how I see myself in the mirror and how the camera picks me up it is just so different. I don't know what is happening, but whenever pictures are taken of me my face just looks extremely stretched out and different in a bad way.

Take a photo of yourself. Mirror it (flip horizontally). Now you'll look more like you do in the mirror. And it'll probably freak everyone else out. Oh well.

Last edited:
I hate it so much. I have long hair so I have to make sure it looks good before I can take a picture lol

I hate having my picture taken. I think I look all cutie and **** but once I look at the photo I just look like a potato. When I'm taking selfies at least I can edit it control the angles so I look better.

I always look way different in photos because I'm normally forced to smile which makes me look like I'm trying to crunch my face up...

If someone ninjas a photo without me knowing I look way better ^-^

I can relate to this. Sneaky photos turn out the best. That being said, if I spot someone pointing a camera in my direction, there'll be hell to pay.

it used to bother me a lot, but now it doesn't really because even if it's a bad photo, it's a moment that existed and happened when i was alive so why should i care what i looked like

No I do not, unless it's a selfie where I can see how I'm looking in the camera before they take the picture. I look like a blobfish 90% of the time when someone else takes a photo of me.

Back