• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amy Schumer's Netflix Special

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Peach 🍑
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
So Amy Schumer had a Netflix special and she's not happy about how bad it did.

vWTPzcs.jpg

So what do you all think? I personally can't stand her and I think she's channeling Trump here.

All that this is missing is calling the journalists "fake news".

She's so unfunny and just a horrible person overall so I have zero sympathy for her and I hope everything else she does flops as well (angel emoji).

I don't like her comedy/standup and I know a lot of people who don't like it either.
Her paranoid conspiracy theory just showcases that she believes we have to like her or else someone is definitely working against her because she's oh so great and couldn't possibly just do a bad routine. She definitely took the Trump route.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also remember YouTube recommending me like 3 different "jokes Amy Schumer stole" videos that I all watched, so I can imagine her being more careful with her content and her fans not liking the shift in her program.

i like how she acts like she doesn't know why "trolls" are trying to organize themselves to take her down. bc you're a butt, schumer. now get off your high horse and stand with the rest of us.

I've heard the name in passing but I don't think I've ever seen her work. From what I understand, it wouldn't be to my taste at all.

That Instagram post does not reflect well on her at all though, she comes across as quite petty, deluded, and full of herself. So yeah, channeling Trump which is not a compliment.

Like Trump, her statement manages to be needlessly convoluted *and* intellectually slight (lacking in depth). She uses bigger words though, so points for that I guess.

I got a notification on my phone saying they recommended it for me, I wanted to vomit.

Sorry, but who is this woman?

hi not sure if i'm fit to really answer this question, but she's a "comedian" that makes a bunch of racist/rapist jokes. continuing on, she is the embodiment of fourth wave feminism, and generally really unfunny.

hi not sure if i'm fit to really answer this question, but she's a "comedian" that makes a bunch of racist/rapist jokes. continuing on, she is the embodiment of fourth wave feminism, and generally really unfunny.

She's a feminist? *blinks*

... I'm going to google some articles now, coz that does not reconcile with what I had read previously.

Adding on, she also steals jokes as Riedy pointed out as well as publicly admitted to raping a drunk guy which everyone ignores because she used it as a ha ha funny joke!

She's a feminist? *blinks*

... I'm going to google some articles now, coz that does not reconcile with what I had read previously.

she's a terrible terrible feminist but yes she is a feminist in a way. she just believes that women are better than men and how men should be put down as a side effect of feminism.

she's a terrible terrible feminist but yes she is a feminist in a way. she just believes that women are better than men and how men should be put down as a side effect of feminism.

Soooooo the kind of person that claims they're a feminist whilst disregarding the key thing about feminism? I see.

*headdesk*

I watched this 'special' JUST FOR YOU GUYS and it was god awful. 90% drug and sex jokes that were beyond sexist. She said to throw a guy off a cliff if he can't 'please' you enough like??? Gross. I watched this with two other women and two men, none of us really laughed at all and it just got more intolerable as it went on. I'm all for dark humor or dirty jokes but like, it was the most poorly written thing I have seen in my life next to the Room.

I don't know much about her except that she molested her younger sister. For that reason, I don't like her. She also seems to have a big ego on her. I don't care enough about her to actually watch her stuff.

I watched this 'special' JUST FOR YOU GUYS and it was god awful. 90% drug and sex jokes that were beyond sexist. She said to throw a guy off a cliff if he can't 'please' you enough like??? Gross. I watched this with two other women and two men, none of us really laughed at all and it just got more intolerable as it went on. I'm all for dark humor or dirty jokes but like, it was the most poorly written thing I have seen in my life next to the Room.

0% surprised
Amy Schumer's whole career as a comedian summed up: "HA HA IM A WOMAN I HAVE SEX LOTS OF SEX OOOOO VAGINAS please laugh"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know much about her except that she molested her younger sister. For that reason, I don't like her. She also seems to have a big ego on her. I don't care enough about her to actually watch her stuff.

That's Lena Dunham.

I don't particularly like her sense of humor. I don't think she's funny and she gets on my nerves. She's sexist and seems like she has a big ego, not my type of comedian.

Can't stand Amy Schumer. Stand up content aside, she consistently demeans people and always seems to be in a bad mood.

She's a great person and she's so funny. c:

obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Last edited:
That's Lena Dunham.

Oops >.<" I always get those two mixed up. My mistake. Still, she is a comedian I've never cared about from the very few clips I've seen of her. She does give off the impression of man-hating feminist from what I've seen. But I don't know much else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops double posted.

Last edited:
I think it's really funny that she's so frustrated, and that it was hyped so much but it has two stars on Netflix. I've also seen several articles going around that she stole all of her jokes for the special - or at least most of them. Haven't looked into that myself, but she's just not... That... Funny? Like I don't want to listen to her talk for 1.5 to 2 hours.

Back