That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

I have that affinity for "Dat mustache" with Chops.

I have him as one of my 10 Dream Villagers.

aQOMb70.jpg

4uKAOJy.jpg

PNEHDOI.jpg
The mustachioed villagers don't seem to be all that popular but I like 'em.Not many ACNL players appreciate a good cookie duster.

Marcel.
A lot of people find him creepy and I used to, but he's really not so bad.
I'm actually rather fond of the mime doggo.

Last edited:
Last edited:
They both seem to be widely disliked for their designs, but I really like Marcel and Pietro. I guess a lot of people find the two of them (especially Pietro) to be creepy for being based off of mimes/clowns, but I'm quite fond of them because of it.

A lot of people seem to not like Cobb, but I think he's really fun to be around. Also, I see so much hate for poor tabby but I think she's adorable. :)

Last edited:
I don't think all of the mice, gorillas, or pigs are ugly. In any case, I love Axel. He seems to be quite unpopular. I just wish his home interior in NL was more like the one he had on the GC.

I love Mac. He?s an adorable bulldog. How can anyone hate his face? I love him. I know he isn?t very popular, but he?s one of my favorite dogs. I love every dog though, so there isn?t really much of a contest.

I love Wart Jr and all of the hippos except Hippeux (or whatever his name is) Cesar is super cute too, Violet, Peewee, etc... I could go on forever.

Alli was one of the first 5 villagers I've ever had when I first started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf back in 2013. I also had (and liked) Curly, Chow, and Penelope. I also like Dizzy and Diva, as well as even liking Monique, Bertha, Queenie, Pate, Gaston, Shari, Rocket, Hazel, Gruff, and now I'm just naming villagers that come off the top of my head. The lesser-liked Rhinos like Tank, Rhonda, and Renee are cool too!

I like Walker and kinda like Bella

Walker isn't ugly to me at all and idk why other people says he is ugly.

hats off to anyone who loves gorilla villagers

I really like Boone. I wouldn’t say he’s ugly but I know a lot of people hate gorilla villagers. I have his Amiibo card, him and I have really bonded.

(Oops I just realized no one has posted in a long time on this thread in a long time)

Last edited:
I just started and haven’t met that many villagers yet
But looking at this thread a few of my original villagers have been mentioned so I guess they’re not popular. Namely Marcel, Tiffany, Curlos ^^ i think they have their own charm

I just started and haven’t met that many villagers yet
But looking at this thread a few of my original villagers have been mentioned so I guess they’re not popular. Namely Marcel, Tiffany, Curlos ^^ i think they have their own charm

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES CURLOS- He was one of the first villagers I grew attached too and he holds a special place in my heart

Nobody likes Barold, but I think he’s a cutie.

It hurts me that nobody likes Chadder, but he’s such a unique villager.

i actually like gorillas, i find their expressions really funny and they're just so big and cute. I've had Rocket and Hans in my town and i rly appreciate them. I also like Kevin the pig, he's not my fav, but he's rly fun

Back