That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

Now, it's Plucky. Never thought I'd like a chicken villager. She literally looks like what is June to the cubs having this feather or something on her head.

I love Elise and most of the monkies but they don't seem to be very popular

I'm so happy someone said Elise. She is not one that is usually fondly spoken about. She's one of my favourites.
And one that is barely ever mentioned is Gruff. Not for being disliked nor liked. I think people don't have strong feelings about him.

If the squirrel isn't Poppy, Marshal, Static (?), Sylvana, they are ugly and bland. like they're any different than those I mentioned Especially, Hazel.

I like a lot of the disliked species.

Anteaters (particularly Antonio, Anabelle, Pango, and Snooty)
Gorillas (Cesar, Boone, and Peewee)
Mice (Dora and Broccolo)
Monkeys (Deli and Shari)
And some others like Walt, Tipper, Patty, Becky, Bubbles, and Biff. I think the only unpopular species that I also dislike would be the pigs; their mouth animations always look so awkward to me.

Last edited:
So many...

Tipper, Benedict, Broccolo, Antonio, Angus, Gabi, Groucho, Jitters, Tabby, Coach, Rod, Dora, Samson, Walker, Sydney, Astrid, Mathilda, and many more. I have befriended a lot of unpopular villagers in my years of playing AC. They aren't all my favorite of all time, but I still like them. :)

*GASPS* JITTERS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? I ADORE HIM!!!!! He is an OG villager in my main town CRIBBET, and at first he and I were NOT friends...I actually had full plans on giving him the boot, but he KEPT like talking to me, sending me like love letters and gifts, dropping by unannounced...and we became like super bffs!!!!! Hes the earlister riser in CRIBBET, and like every A.M. its just him and Me, sitting on benches, watering flowers, chatting one another up! I ADORE HIM!! I never, even when I didn't like him so much would've thought him ugly!! lol awwe my poor lil jitters!!

Hmmmm, someone I like that others prolly don't? I dunno I really like (another OG villager) Curlos...and everyone seems to pretty much think hes a douche. Buuuut I'm partial to ALL the Rams...

I don't think he's ugly at all, but Tucker. It seems like very few people know him, and I also feel like some might see him as ugly. In my opinion, he's really cute though! He's also quite unique, being a mammoth. I can just imagine his thick, soft fur; all the villagers could cuddle with him in the winter when it's cold, because he's so big and fluffy! :D
Here's a picture with him last summer, when he'd newly moved in:
WVW69jmLNZIloEen_p

I think people dislike Pietro cause of his Clown looking, but i think he looks great and his house too.

Tucker is the ones of that Lazy Villagers i want to prove one day. A Mammoth? Sound awesome!

Queenie isn't ugly at all!
Not sure why some people would despise her. :(

Had Bertha in my town, she was so cute!

Especially with all the dental equipment in her home.

I often imagined her as the town's dentist.

I like Walt, I mean, his 'X' scars on his cheeks made him look super cool xD And his eyes are closed, which makes him look like a grumpy old man (lol). He was the 10th villager to move into my town (picked him up accidentally), but I learned to tolerate. Now, he's my favorite male villager in my town xD He'd sing his old town's town tune sometimes, and it's pretty cool to have a villager that already existed in another town. I never thought kangaroos can be such interesting villagers xD It 'think' he's the first kangaroo villager I've had too.

Im not sure if Beardo is classed as ugly.... I mean i wouldnt call him ugly but i dont see much want for him.
But omg he is my absolute fav best friend ever! And he always wears the clothes I send him or the designs i put in Ables (even if they are girly ombre tops :'D )

WVW69kEciz0Nvy9PuE.jpg

I found out Canberra was in the last tier in popularity. I guess she is kind of funny looking but I think she would always give me medicine when I was shaking trees and the bees attacked. Everyone else would just make fun of my face ...

Back