That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

I like Tucker. His eyes are a bit ugly, but the rest is pretty good. I especially enjoy the fact that he has tusks and looks like a mammoth. Not only that, but in the Wikia for Animal Crossing, it says that his skill is oversleeping. It's quite relatable.

Frita - i know she's not ugly by opinion, but come on she resembles food. I think she's a cutie though and always gives me some of the best dialogue in my village.

Benjamin and Marcel.

I don't consider Biskit or Walker to be ugly.

OMGG MARCEL IS SO CUTE <3 <3 <3

Idk if I know an ugly villager that I like... all the ones I like are usually low tier, but it's just because they're unpopular, not because they're ugly per se.

I used to have Bella in CF game, she was funny to saw her hanging around. Like a rebel rockstar Mouse.

Some Chickens are good looking to like Ava or Ken, maybe tigers and lions should be mention too and Cows/Bulls, not a fan, but i like a snooty one i don't remember the name.

Glad to see this topic still active.

Some villager I like, but I think most of the others dislike: Egbert, Hazel, Frank, Pudge or Paula. I had all of them except Frank in my town and I think they're really cool and/or adorable and I can't really understand why people should dislike animals like them.

I've heard some people say they think Kabuki's ugly. I think his design is unique and adorable, hes one of my top favs c:

I like Annalisa and Greta, they are identical in design in comparison to Genji. They all have pale white faces and rosie cheeks (well the females do). I don't see why they are looked at as ugly, they fit the Japanese theme really well! considering a lot of people were going for that in the beginning I don't see how they are not as wanted.

I really like Bud, I think he's considered being unpopular...? I love his design and I wish I have him in my town.

Also I really like Hazel. o:

I don't know if people think they're UGLY but they seem to be unpopular: tiger species villagers. I think they're so cute, especially Bangle ;~;

I also think Benjamin is really cute, though he is admittedly kinda ugly as far as the dog villagers go

Hippeux. I see many people who find him ugly, but he's one of my favorite smug villagers. I also like Hazel,
Tabby, Monique, Pietro and many other.

A lot of people I know seem to hate three of my villagers. Lyman the most. But he's so cool! Then people hate on my tied-for-first favorite villager, Agnes. I honestly don't understand it myself, but I love her with a burning passion. I think of her as my AC:NL best friend. And lastly, people have asked why I like Marcie. Like c'mon. Shes mom-cute! She's the mom of my town!

I haven't seen many people put Tipper on their list of favorites. She's the best cow IMO.

I LOVE her!

In WW, she asked me how her makeup looked, and I uh.. 'accidently' hit 'CLOWNISH'.

She stormed up and down the beach, for over 45 minutes!

I timed it!

Back