That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

A lot of people don't like Curly. I don't know why! He's such a cutie! <3 Curly is one of my favorite pig villagers and he's just so adorable! I have him in my City Folk town and him along with Punchy and Lolly are my best friends! Curly needs more love!

I adore Tabby and Hazel. It took me so long to get either one of them before the amiibo cards came out.

A lot of people don't like Curly. I don't know why! He's such a cutie! <3 Curly is one of my favorite pig villagers and he's just so adorable! I have him in my City Folk town and him along with Punchy and Lolly are my best friends! Curly needs more love!

CMn4D00UcAEyBv6.jpg
Here's some more Curly love.He's one of my favorites.

i dont think too many people are fond of rolf but i could be wrong i just dont see people mention him a lot. i think hes such a cute villager ugh hes the best cranky

I absolutely adore Hugh but I hardly ever see anybody talk about him. I don't think he's particularly disliked you just don't see too much about him.

I dont know if theyre ugly or weird ot look at, but villagers that I've enjoyed having in my town but that most people don't seem to like much include Rocket the uchi superhero gorilla, Gaston the cranky rabbit with the mustache, and Rizzo the cranky ninja mouse. of these, I only let Gaston move out, because I got tired of his ramshackle house.

I dont know if theyre ugly or weird ot look at, but villagers that I've enjoyed having in my town but that most people don't seem to like much include Rocket the uchi superhero gorilla, Gaston the cranky rabbit with the mustache, and Rizzo the cranky ninja mouse. of these, I only let Gaston move out, because I got tired of his ramshackle house.

I remember having Gaston for a long time. One of my favorite Cranky Villagers.

Tabby omg. she's kind of horrifying, but she's the sweetest lil peach.
she's the type of villager I just want to hold onto and never let go ;__;

Now, it's Plucky. Never thought I'd like a chicken villager. She literally looks like what is June to the cubs having this feather or something on her head.

I actually saw plucky in a dream town and I adored her design! I never thought I'd find a chicken cute, tbh.
I think by now it is safe to say that rasher is not unpopular at all. But without a doubt, my favourite pig is Cobb. When I first saw him in my campsite I couldn't help but like his dorky self, so I invited him over and hes been with me through 2 towns. Maggie is also pretty darn cute.

is naomi unpopular? i know the cow villagers usually are. i just love her design though, i had soo much fun designing her house in hha because i gave her a pop-art theme

is naomi unpopular? i know the cow villagers usually are. i just love her design though, i had soo much fun designing her house in hha because i gave her a pop-art theme
Great theme for her! Her house in ACNL doesn't suit her. She needs to be like Twiggy. Super high-styling and retro.
Agreed, I adore her. The cows aren't so popular but her colors, makeup, and hair are great!

Not sure if Katt's on the list anymore of ugliest villagers since a lot of people have warmed up to her since then, but i've always quite liked her when other people have had her move into town and called her ugly. It didn't even take time for me to warm up to her, for some reason I became quite fond of her I felt sorry for her because she was an underdog, so that made me like her even more.

Yeah I pretty much hate all the ducks, gorillas, pigs and mice. c_c

I don't think he's ugly but Alfonso is pretty unpopular. He is one of my original neighbors and I love him, lol.

Back