• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

I like Tucker. His eyes are a bit ugly, but the rest is pretty good. I especially enjoy the fact that he has tusks and looks like a mammoth. Not only that, but in the Wikia for Animal Crossing, it says that his skill is oversleeping. It's quite relatable.

Frita - i know she's not ugly by opinion, but come on she resembles food. I think she's a cutie though and always gives me some of the best dialogue in my village.

Benjamin and Marcel.

I don't consider Biskit or Walker to be ugly.

OMGG MARCEL IS SO CUTE <3 <3 <3

Idk if I know an ugly villager that I like... all the ones I like are usually low tier, but it's just because they're unpopular, not because they're ugly per se.

Tabby! I had her in gamecube and love her :)

I think Bella is cute, too!

Last edited:
I used to have Bella in CF game, she was funny to saw her hanging around. Like a rebel rockstar Mouse.

Some Chickens are good looking to like Ava or Ken, maybe tigers and lions should be mention too and Cows/Bulls, not a fan, but i like a snooty one i don't remember the name.

Glad to see this topic still active.

Some villager I like, but I think most of the others dislike: Egbert, Hazel, Frank, Pudge or Paula. I had all of them except Frank in my town and I think they're really cool and/or adorable and I can't really understand why people should dislike animals like them.

I've heard some people say they think Kabuki's ugly. I think his design is unique and adorable, hes one of my top favs c:

I like Annalisa and Greta, they are identical in design in comparison to Genji. They all have pale white faces and rosie cheeks (well the females do). I don't see why they are looked at as ugly, they fit the Japanese theme really well! considering a lot of people were going for that in the beginning I don't see how they are not as wanted.

I really like Bud, I think he's considered being unpopular...? I love his design and I wish I have him in my town.

Also I really like Hazel. o:

I don't know if people think they're UGLY but they seem to be unpopular: tiger species villagers. I think they're so cute, especially Bangle ;~;

I also think Benjamin is really cute, though he is admittedly kinda ugly as far as the dog villagers go

Hippeux. I see many people who find him ugly, but he's one of my favorite smug villagers. I also like Hazel,
Tabby, Monique, Pietro and many other.

A lot of people I know seem to hate three of my villagers. Lyman the most. But he's so cool! Then people hate on my tied-for-first favorite villager, Agnes. I honestly don't understand it myself, but I love her with a burning passion. I think of her as my AC:NL best friend. And lastly, people have asked why I like Marcie. Like c'mon. Shes mom-cute! She's the mom of my town!

I haven't seen many people put Tipper on their list of favorites. She's the best cow IMO.

I LOVE her!

In WW, she asked me how her makeup looked, and I uh.. 'accidently' hit 'CLOWNISH'.

She stormed up and down the beach, for over 45 minutes!

I timed it!

Back