• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello.
I'm talking about Villagers like: The Mouses or Gorillas or Pigs or Hippos.

Villagers like:
-Rasher the Cranky Pig, who looks creep but with funny facial expressions.
-Bertha, the Normal or Peppy Hippo, who looks ugly but at the same time kind of interesting.

Do you like Villagers that nobody like? Villagers that is kind of weird to see in a town?

I'm sure there are not villagers that only one person likes, but I'd say that my avatar, Walker, isn't liked by many.

Last edited:
I love Rasher, he is adorable in his own way. A lot of the mice too, like Rod and Rizzo, they definitely look like little scamps but still cute.

I agree her design is really not the best, but I recently reset my City Folk town and got Jambette as one of my villagers, and I actually really like her, she's kind of cute!

i really really love all of the pigs! especially spork- agnes is also a favorite though. pate is my favorite duck, her eyebrows are so cuuuute- i haven't seen her get a lot of love though.

i remember sven being very unloved in the gcn days, but he was actually my favorite villager for such a long time!

He's one of the cutest for me. His little bandana hat, you know he's stealing some cheese later tonight :p

Hahaha awww that's cute. I definitely have a soft spot for Rod even though he's a mouse, which I don't normally care for. He's just too adorable.

I like Pee Wee the gorilla. I hate gorillas (only in the game not irl lol) but I don't think Pee Wee is ugly.

Rilla!

She's underrated. imo.

So many...

Tipper, Benedict, Broccolo, Antonio, Angus, Gabi, Groucho, Jitters, Tabby, Coach, Rod, Dora, Samson, Walker, Sydney, Astrid, Mathilda, and many more. I have befriended a lot of unpopular villagers in my years of playing AC. They aren't all my favorite of all time, but I still like them. :)

Honestly, I like every species in the game! :) There are very few villagers I dislike(less than 10!)

In particular, the Kangaroos definitely need more love!
I have Astrid in Irisvale right now, and she's such a sweetheart. ♥ I used to dislike her because of her design, but after having her for over a week, she's now my favorite Kangaroo! (And one of my favorite snooty villagers overall!)

I also really like Rizzo. He's a little mouse burglar! I found that very cute tbh :)

Peaches is also a major cutie. Her house fits her design nicely(and she has K.K. Song which is my 3rd favorite song behind Marine Song 2001 and Spring Blossoms.)

So many...

Tipper, Benedict, Broccolo, Antonio, Angus, Gabi, Groucho, Jitters, Tabby, Coach, Rod, Dora, Samson, Walker, Sydney, Astrid, Mathilda, and many more. I have befriended a lot of unpopular villagers in my years of playing AC. They aren't all my favorite of all time, but I still like them. :)

I forgot about Antonio. I used to have that guy in my CF Town and he was a great Jock Villager.

OstGZ03.jpg
Rasher-a face only a mother could love(maybe).Rasher's drowsy zombie face is my favorite facial expression in the game.He looks like how I feel early in the morning.

8Q0JLPT - Imgur.jpg
I loves me some Jambette,big ass lips and all.

3pQhTd3.jpg
I have a soft spot for big,peppy villagers and Bubbles is one of 'em.I've never thought the hippos in the game were all that ugly....except for Harry....

Last edited:
I forgot about Antonio. I used to have that guy in my CF Town and he was a great Jock Villager.

I have Antonio in Irisvale! He's such a dork, I love him ♥

View attachment 195855
I have a soft spot for big,peppy villagers and Bubbles is one of 'em.I've never thought the hippos in the game were all that ugly....except for Harry....

Same! I also have Bubbles in Irisvale! (I even have her card!) She's so silly and friendly :)

I love all of the anteater villagers! They all look funny and adorable.

I think rod is best looking mouse villager.

I second this! Rod has been one of my dreamies for a very long time, and even though I let him move out in the end, he is my favourite mouse villager for how adorable he looks. c:

I thought nobody would ever ask! I adore Rasher, his facial expressions are indeed hilarious and I have a lot of memories with him. When he moved into my City Folk town a while back, I hated him because he kept calling me "swine," (his catchphrase). But, after many days of beating him with a net the guy really grew on me.
In a similar situation, I hated Chow in my New Leaf Town and used the same methods to get him out (pitfalls, hammer, ect.) until I found myself sad rather than happy when he left unexpectedly. I guess I have a hate-turns-to-love relationship with crankies.

Camofrog. I always thought his design was clever!

i quite like Rasher, Truffles and Ganon. i'm also keeping Katt in my town for as long as i can, i don't think she's ugly and i love how she has little fangs sticking out

Back