That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

Tabby hands down shes my baby and I love her so much apparently people think Rod and Bella are ugly to? I never really got how people think that. Same goes for Katt to. But Tabby is my all time favorite ugly villager.

Tabby hands down shes my baby and I love her so much apparently people think Rod and Bella are ugly to? I never really got how people think that. Same goes for Katt to. But Tabby is my all time favorite ugly villager.

i love bella! idk how people can like cherry but not bella, theyre cute punk rock girls

Rod is THE cutest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I adore Paula. She is not at all popular, but I have her in two of my towns. Also, Hazel, Fuchsia, Deirdre and Tabby are amazing. I love all the uchi big sister villagers.

I recently got Pudge's card in a trade and decided to try him out - I'm absolutely smitten. I don't think he gets enough love!

Olaf and Phil. The cute little matador anteater doesn't seem to get much attention. As for Phil being a smug when the community absolutely adores a handful (Julian, Marshal, etc) hard for my little falco looking bird to break through. It's okay though, he always has a spot in my town.
Oh I don't know if I said Agnes before, but her snoot moves sometimes when she talks and it is just adorable.

I like Beardo because he looks like a British gentleman. The only thing he's missing is a Calabash pipe. I think he's adorable, even if he looks like he's sporting a merkin... :blush:

90px-Beardo_NL.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think he's ugly at all, but Tucker. It seems like very few people know him, and I also feel like some might see him as ugly. In my opinion, he's really cute though! He's also quite unique, being a mammoth. I can just imagine his thick, soft fur; all the villagers could cuddle with him in the winter when it's cold, because he's so big and fluffy! :D
Here's a picture with him last summer, when he'd newly moved in:
WVW69jmLNZIloEen_p

Yay! I remember that you adopted Tucker from me. I'm glad he's doing great!

My fav unpopular is Beardo. I also love Boyd. I just moved Drift into my town and I wish I had extra room because I want Sheldon to move in... I can't choose between them. If I didn't already have a smug I would invite Henry or Curlos... Also I like Hans.

There are tons and tons of cute villagers in general but the popularity ratings make some more common. I like so many. Good thing I have happy home designer so I can spend time with anyone I want without having them move in! But I wish we could write letters and build relationships in HHD.

I don't think he's ugly at all, but Tucker. It seems like very few people know him, and I also feel like some might see him as ugly. In my opinion, he's really cute though! He's also quite unique, being a mammoth. I can just imagine his thick, soft fur; all the villagers could cuddle with him in the winter when it's cold, because he's so big and fluffy! :D
Here's a picture with him last summer, when he'd newly moved in:
WVW69jmLNZIloEen_p

Wow I didn't even know he existed. I love his house, and the fact that he's a mammoth is awesome!

Tabby, she was one of my first villagers back in Animal Crossing: Population Growing for GCB and I've loved her ever since! I don't get why people don't like her. She's adorable.

Olaf and Phil. The cute little matador anteater doesn't seem to get much attention. As for Phil being a smug when the community absolutely adores a handful (Julian, Marshal, etc) hard for my little falco looking bird to break through. It's okay though, he always has a spot in my town.
Oh I don't know if I said Agnes before, but her snoot moves sometimes when she talks and it is just adorable.

I had Olaf visit my cafe during my shift there. He was surprisingly cute looking! I don't think online images showed his black streaks/hair properly, but they're quite adorable in game. :)

I really like Canberra. I hated her at first, but she quickly grew on me and became one of my favourites! I kept her for over a year, until she decided to move without telling me, and I was really sad when she left. There's something about her smile that just seems cute to me now.

I love that you used Rasher as an example because he's my "ugliest villager" that I love! I actually think he's quite cute so I don't really get why people say he's ugly. He has cool scars and a nice color. People do mention that it's jarring that I have such cute villagers (Julian, Diana, Marina, etc) and wonder why I have Rasher. I love his home decor as well. He lives like a slob. I used to like Jambette but she was the most difficult villager to move out in the history of my town. It took me 4? months to get her to move. If not for that bad experience though, I would also include her.

Derwin and his giant nerd glasses are amazing and nothing can convince me otherwise.

Also, a few people have mentioned Walker on this thread. Do people really dislike him? Because I've loved him since the days of Wild World.

I love all Anteaters, I've seen so many people call them ugly and creepy but I just don't get it.
All of them are my little noodles.

I also like a lot of the frog villagers that people think are ugly, Gigi, Diva, Jambette and Camofrog are frogs I have seen people hate and call ugly but I think they're so cute!

I also love Bertha and Bubbles so it's sad to see people view them as ugly villagers.

Last edited:
Mac is kind of ugly but i think he's pretty cool

I like Mac! He was an original villager in my town, but I let him move. I thought he was cute!

IMG_8229.jpg
Pietro is bea! <3 I love the chickens, Goose, Ava, and Becky to name a few. If Pietro ever moves I want a town full of chickens! I have Lucy a pig in my town currently and I think she's adorable!

Last edited:
Back