• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I am God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop. Can't you be mature about anything?
I have news for you. Christianity and Judaism most certainly believe in and respect God.

I knew this. You made it seem that I thought they didn't believe and disrespected their God. That's why I said, and I quote, "I thought Judaism and Christianity worshipped the flying spaghetti monster."

Last edited:
Can't everyone just like...Quit arguing over something so petty as a TBT post...? It's really pointless. Just go on with each of your days, in the longrun, this really isn't going to matter in even just five minutes. Sorry but that's just how I feel. I'm not taking sides here, but I think this really dumb argument just needs to settle down.

Last edited:
Can't everyone just like...Quit arguing over something so petty as a TBT post...? It's really pointless. Just go on with each of your days, in the longrun, this really isn't going to matter in even just five minutes. Sorry but that's just how I feel. I'm not taking sides here, but I think this really dumb argument just needs to settle down.

No, because I go in the Basement frequently and if I know Raskell this thread is going to be on the front page every single time.

This thread is pointless. I wasn't targeting Christianity or Christians. My apologies, ThatOneMarshalFanGirl if you thought I was.

I knew this. You made it seem that I thought they didn't believe and disrespected their God. That's why I said, and I quote, "I thought Judaism and Christianity worshipped the flying spaghetti monster."

oh my god
'flying spaghetti monster'

DEAD

Fine. Whatever. I withdraw. Religion is not a wise thing to make fun of though. It's like sexuality and politics.

Hey mods, are you out there? Can ya lock this up? There's no reason for this type of thread to exist, satire/parody or not.

Sure it's an immature as **** ****post, but.. Unfortunately there can be people who can get triggered over this. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Hopefully this thread gets locked up.

I don't give a **** about religion but clearly others do.

This will be the only time I'll post in this so-called "thread". Don't come after me, I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

Have a nice day. (Or not.)

Last edited:
Fine. Whatever. I withdraw. Religion is not a wise thing to make fun of though. It's like sexuality and politics.

I'm sorry if you thought I was singling out Christianity and Christians.

Last edited:
Hey mods, are you out there? Can ya lock this up? There's no reason for this type of thread, satire/parody or not.

Sure it's an immature as **** ****post, but.. Unfortunately there can be people who can get triggered over this. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Hopefully this thread gets locked up.

I don't give a **** about religion but clearly others do.

This will be the only time I'll post in this so-called "thread". Don't come after me, I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

Have a nice day. (Or not.)

i think a few bans, or just a single one, needs to be passed out today

Hey mods, are you out there? Can ya lock this up? There's no reason for this type of thread to exist, satire/parody or not.

I have already reported the thread and requested it is locked. Would lock it myself as it took a bad turn pretty quickly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I would like to apologise for everyone else's actions. Nighty-night, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back