Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Second poster can essentially be this thread's OP and decide a title.

Then we shall all bow down to whoever they may be.

Last edited:
Whimsicott's Club.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boo.

Last edited:
This thread is offensive to every religion.

wnIaRyJ.gif

can I identify as God too? those fancy capitalized pronouns man.... #goals

the fact that you call yourself god, you shouldn't be compared to god

That's your opinion. Me, being God, is my opinion. You shouldn't get offended over someone calling themselves God. If you think it's wrong, then don't call yourself God.

Last edited:
You may think yourself funny, but I'm not going to feel bad when you're burning in Hell. Whether you like it or not, not everyone is an atheist like you.

So you're condemning me to hell? Funny.

Who said I'm an atheist? Maybe I practice Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or even, Christianity. You're making a presumptuous opinion. If you don't like me calling myself God, then think in your own head that I'm going to be burning in hell. There's no reasonable reason for you to comment telling me that I'm going to hell.

With Christianity, God is the one who judges who goes to hell and who strives in his alleged kingdom. While the Bible leaves hints, it states that final judgment is made by God. I've studied the Bible continually and thoroughly for a bit. I stopped because, I myself, don't believe in it and have my own thoughts about the Christian God. My thoughts aren't important, what's important is that I'm not irrelevantly bringing them up. I don't care if people take offense, as long as it's not brought up in a situation which it is immaterial to bring it up.

Last edited:
So you're condemning me to hell? Funny.

Who said I'm an atheist? Maybe I practice Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or even, Christianity. You're making a presumptuous opinion. If you don't like me calling myself God, then think in your own head that I'm going to be burning in hell. There's no reasonable reason for you to comment telling me that I'm going to hell.

I have news for you. Christianity and Judaism most certainly believe in and respect God.

You may think yourself funny, but I'm not going to feel bad when you're burning in Hell. Whether you like it or not, not everyone is an atheist like you.

in his defense he won't burn in hell since he's not Christian.... .. ... and tbh if God is real then i doubt He'd burn him for making a **** post on tbt anyway

either way this thread is now yikes, time to get the popcorn ��

I have nothing against anyone here, but let me put in my two cents. This argument is stupid to be honest. Just let everyone do what they want to do. That goes for everyone on here. Nobody's hurting or targeting anyone, so...Yeah, there's no point to this all. If someone got offended, my condolences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back