• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clever town with a story to visit?

DivaBlueGirl

Bells
Winter Mittens
So I recently revisited Aika Village and I love how creepy it is and how it has a story behind everything. I had a lot of fun reading different theories about Aika Village so I was wondering if there were any other creepy towns with a thought out story behind them that you may know of or that you've made!

Wow! I already shared my DA on this thread. Snow towns!

Looking for a town with a story? Well, I have that too! The time is at 4 AM. Just like Aika Village.

5E00-003A 90DA - Tears

Last edited:
I have yet to visit but I've been reading good things about this one. Though there is a trigger warning, the thread is a page or two back, so you may want to read it before you visit just to get an idea of it.

Aokigahara Suicide Prevention Town

Mayor Bryōn of Aoki(ga)hara
Dream Address: 4E00-0032-EBA1

DA has been fixed! Added link to the thread, hope that's okay.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?412050-Aokigahara-Suicide-Prevention-Town

Last edited:
I have yet to visit but I've been reading good things about this one. Though there is a trigger warning, the thread is a page or two back, so you may want to read it before you visit just to get an idea of it.

Aokigahara Suicide Prevention Town

Mayor Bryōn of Aoki(ga)hara
Dream Address: 4800-0032-EBA1
Thank you! ♥
Edit: The dream address doesn't seem to be working! :(

Last edited:
Hitokui Village- 2600-1856-4772

My favorite. Dream Addresses may be outdated because of the update.

Back