Do you have any pets?

I have a 2 year old energetic border collie/pitbull mix called Wade and a orange tabby named Happy.

Adopted a shelter cat not long ago, she spends most of the day sleeping on my bed or hanging out in her cat tree.
5s69II1.jpg

i have 6 cats (3 were surprises) and 2 dogs.
my 6 cats are all girls (thank god) named Sassy, Paladin (my brother named her rip,) Rosie, Panterra, Shadow and Nintendo
I have 2 dogs, one coon hound and one pittbull/beagle/boxer/mutt thing, Echo. She's my baby

Last edited:
I know I already posted here but I wanted to tell y'all about my cat. She was found in a skip tied up in a bin liner as a kitten and she's abnormally small for 4 years old. I've actually seen bigger chihuahuas than her...

It's also two of my rats' birthday next Saturday, so I'm baking them a miniature cake and throwing them a little party! I also plan to make tiny party hats for them.

Last edited:
I have a kitty at home, her name is Destiny, she's a calico ragdoll and she's going on 7 years old now. I live with a dog, who belongs to my roommate. His name is Baxter and he is an Australian Shepherd, and he just turned 3.

Last edited:
Nah, unfortunately not. I had a cat for about 10 years when I was younger, and a wee collie/staffy cross for just over a year when I was 12/13, but I've had no pets since then. Probably for the best through since it turns out I'm allergic to both cats and dogs :blush::blush:

Two dogs, two cats and two Lizards. Before we moved we had chickens and goats but now we're in a less farm land area.

This is Poppy.

She is now a 9 month old confident little dog, still young but she has grown immensely. Before she could barely walk on the grass in the garden and now after so many months, she is able to walk comfortably beside a busy road and socialize with other dogs twice the size of her. She is my life long friend! ;)

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have 1 dog named Eddie. He's a Corgi-Aussie mix.

My other dog, Izzie, recently passed away :(

My little cat Pearl! She turned one year old a few weeks ago. Of course,
I have all my plants too if you count them.

I have a nine year old chihuahua terrier mix named Brownie, and an 11 month old guinea pig named S'mores. They're both boys and I love them dearly, even though they're pretty bossy lol. I'm thinking of getting another guinea pig eventually so S'mores doesnt get lonely, but I need a bigger cage and stuff before I can do that :p

I also have a suckermouth catfish called Alfred the second, but I can never get any pictures of him because he doesn't enjoy being out of our little cave when our aquarium light is on

tumblr_o82kv2ySFR1sizj2go3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o82kh6qxx51sizj2go6_1280.jpg
tumblr_onwtg8z8gZ1sizj2go1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ofzlbopTl01sizj2go1_1280.jpg

i have zero shame in bumping this thread

i got a new mouse 2day & his name is revali (the Most Skilled Archer Of The Rito™)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back