• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have any pets?

idcjazmin

#1 dweeb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Yellow Pansy
Mother's Day Carnation
do you have any pets? how many pets do you have and what are they? what are their names? feel free to post pictures of them!

i have a dog named Zoey. she's a pitbull/boxer mix and she's about 5 years old.
i also have a cat named Mei. she's a russian blue, is about 4 months old, and is also FIV positive. i'll probably post pictures of them later on cause i don't feel like going through all that trouble right now

a husky named Riley who is mixed with a st.bernard and she's around 7 months and a staffordshire bull terrier called Keeley who is 14 years and i've had her ever since she was a baby. her birthday is coming up in may
i also have two mongrels. one (Dylan) is white and fluffy and the other (Jaxson) is small and blonde. they are both lovely boys but they have very different personalities. the fluffy one is timid unless he knows you well enough and the other is very affectionate and laid back

Last edited:
Yep! :D
Female Chihuahua.
Male and Female Parakeet.

I LOVE ANIMALS!!! i have my dog nausicaa (from the ghibli movie) shes a corgi and chihuahua mix :cool: and my hamham teddy whos dead but i got his ashes! im getting a cat soon too hopefully an exotic shorthair. i go to our animal shelter a lot after school so im hoping if i cant get an exotic shorthair ill be able to get one of the ones i play with there!! since im there so often they let me name one of the cats and his name is chiptune!! im getting him for sure if things dont work out with the exotic shorthair. hes an orangey white persian and i love him...if i do get an exotic shorthair im naming them guppy :D

I love pets! But sadly, I do not have any. My dog, a pembroke corgi is at a trusted cousin's house in another country. Man, I would kill for my pup back but a tiny apartment is not a good spot for my floof.

I have a white and gray colored male parakeet and a female cat Russian Blue/Munchkin mix. Both are around over a year old. They're so cute ^-^

KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-03-16-19-44-19.jpg

This is my pug, Violet. She is 2 years old and wearing a raincoat in this pic because the weather was sucky, and she is not a big fan of getting wet and cold. She's literally the light of my life. :) My black lab of 11 years, Sam, recently passed away due to cancer.

I have a cat and I used to have a bearded dragon. But I may or may have not accidentally forgot about him when watching him outside for a while.

Aha! My cat is named Zoey! hehe. She's 5 years old atm and is a black maine coon. She's my favourite and due to her, I could never get another cat. She just means waaaay too much to me! <3 She communicates mainly through trilling and I love the noises she makes when she's communicating with me or playing with me. Melts my heart. *___*

774ddd08da51ccb301347afac0c196b8.png

Aha! My cat is named Zoey! hehe. She's 5 years old atm and is a black maine coon. She's my favourite and due to her, I could never get another cat. She just means waaaay too much to me! <3 She communicates mainly through trilling and I love the noises she makes when she's communicating with me or playing with me. Melts my heart. *___*

aww she's so pretty! i love maine coons, they're so goregous <3 that is such an adorable picture aaahh my heart

i love rats ;u; i want some but my cat would probably try to eat them

The other day someone was telling me about how pet rats are so elegant, adorable and majestic and... I basically had to tell her that all of my male rats are on a diet because they are obese.;;

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm pretty lucky that my rats are too fat too big for my cat to catch.

I have two cats. Honestly, my fiance and I didn't plan on having them, but our roommates cat had kittens. At first we were going to take care of them until we could find them forever homes, but we developed a bond with two of them. They'll be a year old on the 28th. c:

She's gorgeous ;-; so precious, maine coons are such elegant cats. So floofy too.

I have a cat named Coconut. She is a ragdoll and will be turning 13 years old in a little over a week.

Back