• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Alfonso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia

curious life-form
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (501) +
Hello everyone, Alfonso is moving out of my second town today which is bitter sweet. My second town isnt very old, but Alfonso is a sweetheart. He is not original. His shirt is different, not sure what his catchphrase is and i have no idea what his house looks like!

If any of you would like to have Alfonso in your town please let me know! He will be available all of today until he goes to sleep. My timezone is eastern. Its 2PM where i am right now i believe he will be asleep at 11PM.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day. :3

I'd love to have him, are you available right now? :)

Sorry, I just saw this. Will have to get ready for bed soon, is it alright if I pop in real quick in about half an hour or so to pick him up? :) Btw which FC should I add?

Sorry, I just saw this. Will have to get ready for bed soon, is it alright if I pop in real quick in about half an hour or so to pick him up? :) Btw which FC should I add?
I've only got one FC so add 5000-2084-7097! I'll keep an eye on this thread, let me know when you're ready to get him! :3

Great, I'll add you soon then, just gonna put the dishes away and brush my teeth XD Will tell you when I'm ready to head on over :D

Great, I'll add you soon then, just gonna put the dishes away and brush my teeth XD Will tell you when I'm ready to head on over :D

Alright, you'll be going to the town Acorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back