• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Outfit Comments

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Villagers say things about what outfit you are wearing. It seems like there might be more comments now? Maybe just my imagination.
What are the comments you've gotten? :)

Vesta told me my Blossum Dress made me look like I stepped out of a painting. Then she noticed a few days later I was still wearing it and said I must like it a lot and she still thought I looked nice.

I was wearing a fishing vest and a villager asked how fish catching was going and gave me a sliding scale to rank it. Never seen it not wearing the vest.

My peppy told me my dollhouse dress was cute and she would play dress up more if we were dolls.

My snooty said my backwards cap didn't match my dollhouse dress (rude).

I rarely wear things villagers comment on but now I almost want to see what they say about more outfits.

One villager, can't remember who, commented my blue ribbon was the perfect accessory.

Normal villagers will react to the Hero's Clothes (full suit with cap, shirt, pants and boots).
Jock villagers react to the full Samus suit as well.

Peppy villagers react to my Star Shades.

They say if the paparazzi is in town, or that my character still looks cool, but they might forget his face.

Last edited:
i think a villager commented on my sailor hat once, or maybe it was my sailor uniform? i forget but they said i was wearing something sailor-y and it looked silly

kiki said earlier today something like "what's that delicious fruit on your head? oh, nevermind it's just a melon hat" and so did marcel.

Also:
5npA9aE.jpg

N7GnVDn.jpg

Who else you think I am, Marshal?

Back