• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your opinion on The Big Bang Theory? (Not the god damn show)

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Not the show by the way. I'll edit my post later when I feel like giving my thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
worst tv show Ever. everything about it sucks. nothing is ever funny or at least ok enough to not make me want to claw my eyes out with a fork

worst tv show Ever. everything about it sucks. nothing is ever funny or at least ok enough to not make me want to claw my eyes out with a fork

I said that the thread isn't about the show. =/

Guess I'm going to have to edit the title.

Last edited:
There is A LOT about the creation of the universe that is unknown and it is very hard for us to know. However seeing as the alternative to it is that someone CREATED everything, I'm more likely to believe the big bang theory

SJFGKDK i totally missed the "not" wel ., isnt that Great

that big bang theory is cool
idk
im not good at science stuff
now im goign 2 Leave

The show isn't really entertaining. I watched an episode and didn't watch anymore.

I love these responses

show's crap, no real opinion on the phenomenon outside of "could be a thing"

If I mention God created the world and not the big bang, i'll start a flame war, right?

It's more proof that we're essentially nothing because we all came from nothingness which was also oneness (like the empty set).

If I mention God created the world and not the big bang, i'll start a flame war, right?

yes, I'm thoroughly triggered jkjks

No but if you word it like this it'll look like you want to.
Well, I didn't want to start a flame war purposely. I just said that because I was scared it was actually going to happen.

I personally believe we'll never find out the true origin of everything and that it will just stay a theory. I grew up going to church and I do believe that there has to be some higher power, maybe not god or a sentient being, but something.

I quite like how nature fights back our curiosity by twisting the rules between normal physics and quantum physics. Similar to how we can either know where a particle is but we can't know what state it is in at the same time and vice versa.

Interesting thread btw, besides everyone just saying bad show or yeah sounds legit ^-^

EDIT: I forgot to add yes it's definitely a sound theory and I agree with the logic behind it and so do most scientists etc. The fact that we know the universe is expanding means that it had to start from some origin point or event.

Too bad we can't use a tesseract to view the beginning of time ^-^

Last edited:
How should one have an opinion about a scientific phenomenon? It's alright I guess, thanks for setting up the universe and stuff?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't have to deny science to be religious. We know what happened, but we don't know why it's happening.
Religion is about whether you believe this accured randomly or if you believe in any higher power having an influence in it.

I believe in God, so that is who I believe created everything. I don't believe everything just randomly happened all by itself. That's just my beliefs though

i think it is a legitimate theory to how the universe started

That's one of the things I love about religion and science, they're both explanations for similar things, yet for the most part we can't prove either of them. As I said earlier I'm very content and humble not knowing the whole truth, I think it's better this way ^-^

EDIT: I know science has been proven far more then religion, but I'm talking about creation so shush ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

How should one have an opinion about a scientific phenomenon? It's alright I guess, thanks for setting up the universe and stuff?

Remember it's a theory and from what I know it's not 100% proven...

Last edited:
i mean ,. thinking abt how it all came from nothing, like, wouldnt it be weirder if things had always existed? because then the Tru creation would be even further back or not exist at all and it would b like ., u know. things cant just have existed before the universe existed and idk but this all hurts my brain. so like to me it makes more sense that things came frim "nothing" than that things have existed for an infinite amount of time

i mean ,. thinking abt how it all came from nothing, like, wouldnt it be weirder if things had always existed? because then the Tru creation would be even further back or not exist at all and it would b like ., u know. things cant just have existed before the universe existed and idk but this all hurts my brain. so like to me it makes more sense that things came frim "nothing" than that things have existed for an infinite amount of time

See this is what i love!!! Just getting lost in an endless loop. The thing about nothing though is that nothingness can also have a beginning or be infinite too!!! Another loop ^-^

Back