Pave table
Pave closet
Pave chest
Pave end table
Pave lamp
Pave bureau
Pave bookshelf
Pave sofa
and Four feathers (to wear on your head)

I don't know how much so just let me know what you want to pay.

I also have

Snowman vanity
tv
dresser
wardrobe
lamp
table
sofa
clock
bed
fridge
and 4 streetpass balloons.

I you can have for free. You were kind enough to have the giveaway. I forgot to give it to you when you came to drop off. Let me know when you are on. I am on intermittently throughout the day EST TIME

Last edited:
I will give you the rest of the Pave series, or, if you want, the whole series complete. I really want the space in my secret room, so I was about to post this morning to give it away. I don't have any clothes. I'm not trying to pre-empt the previous poster, though.

If you do want to give something, like I usually do, I would like gold roses, or perfect fruit other than pears. NOT necessary, though! You would be doing me a favor!

You can come and pick it up in my town. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be on and off today. MST

?Mayor Name: Rafael
? Town Name: Novaria
? FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thanks!

Hi

I have

Pave table
Pave closet
Pave chest
Pave end table
Pave lamp
Pave bureau
Pave bookshelf
Pave sofa
and Four feathers (to wear on your head)

I don't know how much so just let me know what you want to pay.

I also have

Snowman vanity
tv
dresser
wardrobe
lamp
table
sofa
clock
bed
fridge
and 4 streetpass balloons.

I you can have for free. You were kind enough to have the giveaway. I forgot to give it to you when you came to drop off. Let me know when you are on. I am on intermittently throughout the day EST TIME

Hi, is 35 TBT for everything ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will give you the rest of the Pave series, or, if you want, the whole series complete. I really want the space in my secret room, so I was about to post this morning to give it away. I don't have any clothes. I'm not trying to pre-empt the previous poster, though.

If you do want to give something, like I usually do, I would like gold roses, or perfect fruit other than pears. NOT necessary, though! You would be doing me a favor!

You can come and pick it up in my town. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be on and off today. MST

•Mayor Name: Rafael
• Town Name: Novaria
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested!

Sure. I will be hone from work in about 2 hours from this post time. I will send you a visitor msg to let u know Im home. You can come to pick up your things:)

Back