• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying I missed the festivale =(

Hi

I have

Pave table
Pave closet
Pave chest
Pave end table
Pave lamp
Pave bureau
Pave bookshelf
Pave sofa
and Four feathers (to wear on your head)

I don't know how much so just let me know what you want to pay.

I also have

Snowman vanity
tv
dresser
wardrobe
lamp
table
sofa
clock
bed
fridge
and 4 streetpass balloons.

I you can have for free. You were kind enough to have the giveaway. I forgot to give it to you when you came to drop off. Let me know when you are on. I am on intermittently throughout the day EST TIME

Last edited:
I will give you the rest of the Pave series, or, if you want, the whole series complete. I really want the space in my secret room, so I was about to post this morning to give it away. I don't have any clothes. I'm not trying to pre-empt the previous poster, though.

If you do want to give something, like I usually do, I would like gold roses, or perfect fruit other than pears. NOT necessary, though! You would be doing me a favor!

You can come and pick it up in my town. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be on and off today. MST

?Mayor Name: Rafael
? Town Name: Novaria
? FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thanks!

Hi

I have

Pave table
Pave closet
Pave chest
Pave end table
Pave lamp
Pave bureau
Pave bookshelf
Pave sofa
and Four feathers (to wear on your head)

I don't know how much so just let me know what you want to pay.

I also have

Snowman vanity
tv
dresser
wardrobe
lamp
table
sofa
clock
bed
fridge
and 4 streetpass balloons.

I you can have for free. You were kind enough to have the giveaway. I forgot to give it to you when you came to drop off. Let me know when you are on. I am on intermittently throughout the day EST TIME

Hi, is 35 TBT for everything ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will give you the rest of the Pave series, or, if you want, the whole series complete. I really want the space in my secret room, so I was about to post this morning to give it away. I don't have any clothes. I'm not trying to pre-empt the previous poster, though.

If you do want to give something, like I usually do, I would like gold roses, or perfect fruit other than pears. NOT necessary, though! You would be doing me a favor!

You can come and pick it up in my town. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be on and off today. MST

•Mayor Name: Rafael
• Town Name: Novaria
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested!

Sure. I will be hone from work in about 2 hours from this post time. I will send you a visitor msg to let u know Im home. You can come to pick up your things:)

Back